Comparison mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #1  

case245

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 7040sud
i looking for a compact 33-38hp range i own 15 acres i will be doing mostly fel dragging fire wood snow moving dirt i ran a 245 case ih 9k hrs plowing tilling dragging logs i dont know if the kioti or the mahindra is a good mach i want the mach to have as much fel cap as i can get any help would be nice e mahindra im looking at is a 3316 or 3616 or a kioti ds3510

Last edited:
   / mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #2  
If you want a lot of FEL capacity try looking at the MF1635, its rated at 1900lbs at the pivot pin at full height vs 1155 for the Kioti and 1650 for the Mahindra. The MF also has a power shuttle(clutchless) which is really slick.

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #3  
Your Case 245 and the Mahindra models you are looking at, have something in common, they are both made and powered by Mitsubishi.

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510
thanks for the infor but i know that i spent 9k hrs on the case is the mahindra as tough as the case idont wanta spend 18k on tractor and it would be junk in 500 hrs

droptop i hate hyddro i run gear only i been doing its since i was 11 yrs old mf ARE way over my budget of 18k

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #6  
Case245, I share your opinion of hydrostatic's. The power shuttle is a gear shift transmission that allows you to shift between forward and reverse without clutching. As for your budget, you might look at the MF 1533 syncro shuttle (pure gear) which has the same lifting capacity. I saw them on tractorhouse.com for $18200. Still over budget, but real close.

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #7  
thanks for the infor but i know that i spent 9k hrs on the case is the mahindra as tough as the case idont wanta spend 18k on tractor and it would be junk in 500 hrs

Mitsubishi is still using to notch engineering in the tractors they build, and if you take as good a care of the Mahindra Mitsubishi, as you took of the Case Mitsubishi, you will have nothing to worry about.

/ mahindra 3316 vs kioti ds3510 #8  
I have a 2011 DS3510. 34 HP Shuttle shift (Gear) Good strong tractor. I have the rear tires (R1's) out as far as I can get them for slope stability.
The only gripe I have about the tractor is the limit space for a work deck floor. I repositioned one bolt so It would not be in the way when I turned my left foot to get off the tractor. Otherwise. I like the tractor. I added a 3rd function (thread in Kioti forum. )to operate a grapple.
Tom

hi lawallstractor that case i run was beat bad never changed the oil i do maintain my equipment im still not sure of the mahindra s italk to a guy yesterday he has an 1984 85 kubota l345 with fel 4wd its not beat its inn nice shape with 2300 hrs on it whats that worth at a guess

hi tom i agree with tires spacing the case was like that so i wouldnt flip it the old mans words i drove a ck30 the guy said he had a stone pile itys was blacktop turnings so so much for the test of kioti i went another dealer 2 weekends ago the salesman said quote its muddy u cant try it out cause im nt cleaning it an painting the bucket on a side note no tractor 40hp an under has enough break out with a 5 foot bucket a 4 foot they do i dont understand that the old case would that had a 5 foot its was 21hp 59.9 cu in i guess they turn the pumps down for safety an so u dont break the FEL arms i mite be able to buy a kubota L 345 ITS AN 84 85 ITS 34HP ITS GOT 2300 HRS ON IT THE GUY DONT GIVE ME A PRICE YET BY THE END OF THIS COMING WEEK HE WILL WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD PRICE FOR THAT MACH I KNOW ITS NOT BEAT I KNOW THE NOT REAL WELL HE WAS A FRIEND OF MY PAPS ALSO MAJOR FLAW IN KIOTI FOR ME IS THE fel STICK NEXT TO THE SEAT IF A JUMP OUT OF SEAT WELL U KNOW I MITE DUMP BUCKET

Last edited: