Price Check 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #1  

Looking4new

Tractor
2012 Kioti CK27HST w/cab
I got a quote today for a 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST with KL130 bucket and front mounted sno-blower on Industrial tires and cab. Tax in $32,542.87 CAD. How does this sound? Too high/too low?

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #2  
I got a quote today for a 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST with KL130 bucket and front mounted sno-blower on Industrial tires and cab. Tax in $32,542.87 CAD. How does this sound? Too high/too low?

Sounds like I'm glad I don't live in Canada despite it's great beer, insane hockey players and other charms.

I don't know how much the snow blower or cab adds but I'd guess something like $15K for the base tractor and loader down here. That is a guess but to put it into perspective a DK40 goes for about $20-21K

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price?
Front blower is $6,000.oo
Cab $6,200.oo
I get the loader for free.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #4  
As Canadian prices are just plain higher, I think you'll have to wait for a fellow Canuck to come along and give you an opinion on your proposed deal. The CK27 is a nice tractor though.

The people i got the quote from are good people as far as I can see. No pushy salesmen hovering over you and babbeling in your ear. He gave me his bottom line right off the bat. He is not the closest one to me. He is third closest. (3 hours away). The second closest didn't reply to my email (2.5 Hours) and the first closest (1 hour away) quoted $9,000.oo higher than this guy.
The way I see it, I need a new snow blower. I am working my 24" Simplicity to death and freezing my but off doing it. My old Farmall C hasn't run in 7 years and I have no desire to fix it right now. My back and shoulders cannot take shoveling my army trailer full of dirt. So why not kill 2 birds with one stone? Sure it is 32G's but I am still working and intend to until my health dictates that I cannot any more. I've got two pensions that are enough to make the payments and two more pensions (like 401k's) that are extra cash to throw at the principle every 6 months. I can amortise it over ten years to keep the payments low and still pay for it in 5/6.
I did that with my house and it is paid for and I don't have to put it up as collateral.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #6  
They always get you in the implements. After all, a tractor is just a tractor until you have the implements.:laughing:

Back out the tax $ and implement $ and the price drops down close to what Island Tractor suggests for the tractor and loader.:confused2:

Sounds like you have made up your mind and once you have it you will wonder why it took so long.:thumbsup:

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #7  
I believe another Canadian was saying something like $19K for a CK30 with loader. So price isn't that far off. Why not a 3PH snowblower? Much cheaper and you can leave your loader on too.

I know why it took so long. I was waiting until I qualified for OAS. OAS back payment is doing the downstroke and they will be paying for it. (Their payments go into the same account as the tractor payments come out of.) Fully insured against death, accidents and all that happy HS.
I have really missed my Farmall C, but have no real desire to fix it.

Last edited:
I believe another Canadian was saying something like $19K for a CK30 with loader. So price isn't that far off. Why not a 3PH snowblower? Much cheaper and you can leave your loader on too.
It is safer to be looking and facing the direction that you are traveling and blowing the snow.

/ 2012 Kioti CK 27 HST Price? #10  
It is safer to be looking and facing the direction that you are traveling and blowing the snow.

Easier on the neck and body also. Do you have to blow the snow? The bucket will move a lot and if it doesn't work to your satisfaction add the blower later.

My personal preference would be for Ag tires.

Your wiggle room could be in the blower and cab. A few hundred on the off on implements also helps to reduce the tax.