Comparison Hello lads, been awhile...

/ Hello lads, been awhile... #1  

looch

Veteran Member
Tractor
B2601
11 years ago I traded in my B5100E for a B7500HSD. It's been a great tractor and still has plenty of life but I am looking for something a little bigger.

I am not averse to other brands, but I've been happy with this tractor and figured I would start research with the familiar. It didn't take too long before I realized that their current model line-ups have changed enough that I can't seem to decipher their derivation. I slid over to the JD site, then NH, Kioti, etc, as well as uncovering a bunch of "new" players in this range.

So far, I have determined that the Kioti CK30 with HST to be a very good fit. I particularly liked the hydraulic, FEL, and 3-point specifications.

I was hoping that someone with more experience in current offerings could help me establish the equivalent models from the other manufacturers. I hope this does not come off as sounding lazy - I fully realize that it is within my ability to determine this myself - but it wold probably take me at least a week of intense research.

Many thanks,

/ Hello lads, been awhile... #2  
I'd compare that CK30 to the Kubota L3240 & L3200.
also, look at the Deere 3220?

/ Hello lads, been awhile...
Super - thanks for that. Anyone else? New Holland? Massey? Mahindra?

/ Hello lads, been awhile... #4  
looch,
You need to spice this thread up a bit. Why don't you try asking what kind of tires you should get or if you can live without the HST?
-Jim

/ Hello lads, been awhile...
The more things change, the more they stay the same I guess.