It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #21  
Congratulations enjoy your new tlb:)

Remember to call 811 before you dig, this is very important.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #22  
Nice lookin rig!!
You look like a kid at Christmas......:laughing::thumbsup::laughing:

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #23  
Congrats on the tractor, and welcome to the pack:thumbsup:

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.
Congratulations on the tractor. Is this your first tractor? Have fun!

Yep Sawyer... first tractor of my own.
We've just lived on this property two years now (in city before this), and have been thinking and researching and reading TBN all the while. Rented a JD with FEL several times for earth moving chores. And I bought a two-wheel Gravely tractor which is just fantastic for mowing the place (~1970 model, 10-12 HP, and a 40" deck - 700 lbs and a real deal as I got it for under $500). It can do the grassy yard AND my very rocky uneven field without a pause. :cool:

I moved some alpaca manure piles, put more gravel and dirt into the driveway to fill holes, and scraped around at rocks & berms with the boxblade. Havent played much with the hoe yet, but already know a few things I wanna get to. (This weekend has been busy, with finishing taxes and helping the neighbors with the alpaca shearing... we're tired, but having fun! :thumbsup: )
-Mitch

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.
Congratulations enjoy your new tlb:)

Remember to call 811 before you dig, this is very important.

Yessirs Jenkins... thx for the reminder! Even after that, we may have a private service come out to "find" more things. This property is older, and we know that a number of disconnected lines (water in particular) are under ground in places we don't exactly know. :confused:

We've been tracking down where the live lines are, and want someone to come in and verify those for us. As with most old property, there is a lot of funkiness to be found. Old rusty metal objects keep surfacing in the field... hope one doesn't "surface" in one of my tractor tires!;)
-Mitch

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #26  
Yessirs Jenkins... thx for the reminder! Even after that, we may have a private service come out to "find" more things. This property is older, and we know that a number of disconnected lines (water in particular) are under ground in places we don't exactly know. :confused:

We've been tracking down where the live lines are, and want someone to come in and verify those for us. As with most old property, there is a lot of funkiness to be found. Old rusty metal objects keep surfacing in the field... hope one doesn't "surface" in one of my tractor tires!;)
-Mitch

Well I have found alot of stuff with a backhoe:ashamed:

Just a couple of points on digging with a hoe or trencher for safety.
Be very careful when digging as you can contact an electrical line at any time so don't let anyone touch the machine while the hoe is in the ground digging. Always raise the hoe bucket clear of the trench before anyone approaches the machine or you mount and dismount the machine.

Also understand that the 811 calls have a time limit too. If the ticket expires by just a day you have to call in again to protect yourself. Don't underestimate the importance of this.

Good luck with your projects, I will be working a job in Durango later this summer, love Colorado.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #27  
Mitch, now i kind of envy you :smiling:, all i have is my farm tractor for implements. I usually use my dads xmark mower for mowing the lawn.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #28  
This is Logan.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #29  
That is exactly what I want or maybe a CK25
Congrats on the purchase. I missed out on the buying thread. How much did that TLB with Canopy total out to? Did you price a CK25 when dealing?

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST. #30  
Congratulations, looks great! :)