It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.
That is exactly what I want or maybe a CK25
Congrats on the purchase. I missed out on the buying thread. How much did that TLB with Canopy total out to? Did you price a CK25 when dealing?

Price was real close to the $20K mark (plus around 3% tax), which included a block heater and Bobcat 60" boxblade as well. Price also included a pretty far delivery (they had to pick up the tractor from their site around 5 hours from me and haul it to my place; dealer's main site is about 2 hours 20 minutes from me). And they spent a half day at my place as I used and connected/disconnected implements, and we also went through a lot of details on how to both operate and do the maintenance, including details of the 50-hour service (I plan to do myself, but the TBN info on getting the hydro filter off has got me wary). Tim (of AgTeck in Sterling, who I'd recommend :thumbsup:) really spent a lot of time with me and gave me a lot of useful education.

I didn't bother to price the CK25. I knew that the CK20S was the right size. I had had a chance to get a lightly used (125 hours) Bobcat CT235 TLB (same frame as the CK25/30/35, but it's the Bobcat equivalent of the CK35) for a price not far from this, but it was just really too big. Now that I've used the CK20S a bit, I'm glad I got no bigger. :thumbsup: AND glad I've got no smaller too! :thumbsup:

We'll be driving out to Sterling to pick up a few things after a couple weeks: the canopy, some "Bigfoot" pads for the outriggers, touch-up paint and decals, and some extra "stops" for the A-B hydraulic lever (to prevent it being accidentally moved when BH not on; I'll probably also get a loop hose made up). I also already ordered a thumb from Michigan Iron which should arrive any day now. :D
-Mitch

/ It's arriving today!!! Kioti CK20S HST.
Also Gary, read up on the CK25 and Bobcat CT225 threads before making a decision. A whole lot of folks recommend going with the bigger horsepower version (30 or 35 HP) in that frame size / weight (weighs a full 1000 lbs more than the CK20/CT122). I believe there are also some very satisfied customers with one, so assess it based on your own needs.
-Mitch