Price Check Kubota MX5100

/ Kubota MX5100 #1  

Keithallison

Tractor
L2850 Kubota
I have price checked two dealerships and have a $1500 price difference. The latter dealer told me he checked with his distributor and his competitions unit is already 2 years old!
What kind of differential in pricing should there be for a NEW two year old machine?

/ Kubota MX5100 #2  
substantial price diff...but if its a popular model and the mx5100 is it will not matter

For Me a 2008 L5740 -1 was a savings of over 10grand .9 hr with full warranty picked up 9/2011

/ Kubota MX5100 #3  
Even if it sat on the lot for two years, it's a new tractor with a new tractor warranty. Save yourself some money.

/ Kubota MX5100 #4  
I have price checked two dealerships and have a $1500 price difference. The latter dealer told me he checked with his distributor and his competitions unit is already 2 years old!
What kind of differential in pricing should there be for a NEW two year old machine?

"checked with his distrubtor" is a weird statement. There is no distrubutor, its Kubota. You can run a dealer locator tool to check whats in others stock, so its possible to know... but you don't "check with the distributor"

/ Kubota MX5100
Thanks for the correction. It sure does help the issue.

/ Kubota MX5100 #6  
since that tractor has set on the lot for 2yrs.it has a 2yr old price an the dealer should be more than willing to get you a good price on it.