Tractor Sizing Yanmar CBL40

/ Yanmar CBL40 #1  
Tractor
Serching
Hello all,
I have been using my NewHolland TC35 with out a backhoe. I use for my Tree service here in CT. Let me tell ya, I am so satisfied with this machine. I do however am always looking to better my equipment and situation, I am looking to leave a lot less foot print when on lawns, so not to have to put down so many Alturna Mats and plywood everytime. I also am looking to lift more and lift higher, not so much more but little bit counts. I have heard of Pomps Tire that can make rims and super turf tires on almost anything. Anyone have any experience with this, also I have been introduced to a real upgrade from compact tractors like I have to the industrial side this machine is a Yanmar CBL40. Anyone have this machine and know anything about it, it lifts more and higher has the backhoe and is looks like this could be a great up grade, but still have to try to leave less footprint. I am open to all suggestions.
Thank you Rich

/ Yanmar CBL40
Yanmar CBL 40 is this a smart move to get out of my New Holland TC 35D ? I think it is an upgrade? Anyone have any input? Also anyone have experience with Pomps Tire to get your super turf tires n rims to leave a lot less foot print on lawns?

/ Yanmar CBL40 #3  
The CBL40 is an industrial tractor-loader-backhoe, and is Way more
tractor than the TC35. It is similar to the John Deere 110 and
the Kubota L45 TLBs.

I have never owned or operated one, but I have seen them at the
tractor shows, and talked to the manufacturer about them.

It has recently been discontinued by Yanmar.

/ Yanmar CBL40
Thanks for the reply, hearing it come from someone else other than the dealer, is more assuring. I am not excited about them being discontinued though? but looking to upgrade and stay with in my 10,000lbs capacity towing and of course cost. If Im to get a backhoe attachment, I want it on the right machine and try getting wider turf tires to do less lawn damage for customers. appreciate your comments. Rich.

/ Yanmar CBL40 #5  
The CBL40 is/was my fantasy tractor. It only comes with the
very substantial hoe and weighs in at something like 7500#, as
I recall. It is more machine than I "need" and it was nearly $50K
new. If you see a unit in good shape for $25-30K, jump on it.

/ Yanmar CBL40
Wow, that says enough for me, if it is going to be discontinued? I shouldnt have problems with parts and so forth in the future I hope. I am waiting on that number with my trade in value, so if I were to spend 7 - 8 grand for a backhoe on my TC35 - and the price is right, your saying get it! Might be the chance to achieve all with this machine, Work projects planting trees, pulling stumps ect. and projects at home with plenty of room to grow to do more things with out the limitations.. Thanks for your valued advise. Rich

/ Yanmar CBL40 #7  
Wow, that says enough for me, if it is going to be discontinued? I shouldnt have problems with parts and so forth in the future I hope. I am waiting on that number with my trade in value, so if I were to spend 7 - 8 grand for a backhoe on my TC35 - and the price is right, your saying get it! Might be the chance to achieve all with this machine, Work projects planting trees, pulling stumps ect. and projects at home with plenty of room to grow to do more things with out the limitations.. Thanks for your valued advise. Rich

I have a Kubota L-39 weighted to about 8,100 Lbs. In some situations it is too light, but on soft ground it does not have enough tire under it to support it so it leaves a "footprint".

Check out Yanner's overall spare part pricing. Other than $$, I would not worry too much about parts.

The small contractor machines are a real swiss army knife. but except for the L$-45 & M59, are generally underpowered a bit. Best feature of a good strong hoe is you can get the machine unstuck from way beyond 4WD stuck. (Two times in one day last week!)

/ Yanmar CBL40 #8  
Hi Rich, I own a cbl 40 I got new in 2007, only pit 300 hrs onit but so far its been great PM me if you like I will try and awnser any questions you might have.

/ Yanmar CBL40 #9  
You have Woodbury tractor right down the road from you who sells and stocks CBL40 TLB, and they are great to deal with,,

/ Yanmar CBL40 #10  
You have Woodbury tractor right down the road from you who
sells and stocks CBL40 TLB, and they are great to deal with,,

I see from their website they are selling CBL40s for $37K. I wonder if that is true
since Yanmar factory folks told me that went out of production a couple of years ago.
Fantastic deal if you can get one that cheap. Maybe left-over new-old-stock?