Researching 1st Tractor Purchase

/ Researching 1st Tractor Purchase
Thank you everyone. We just purchased a yanmar 2200 with fel and box blade w/ 46 hours since refurb. It was a simple and inexpensive way to get work done and feet wet in the tractor world. Bests.

/ Researching 1st Tractor Purchase #12  
101stAir said:
Thank you everyone. We just purchased a yanmar 2200 with fel and box blade w/ 46 hours since refurb. It was a simple and inexpensive way to get work done and feet wet in the tractor world. Bests.

Congratulations! A FEL and boxblade are 2 of the most useful additions you can have for a tractor. Have fun, but be extra careful while you learn what your tractor can and cannot do. If you didn't get operators manuals with your purchase I'm sure that someone on TBN will know where to download or purchase them. They will make maintenance and operation bit easier for you.

/ Researching 1st Tractor Purchase #13  
Did you do a search on the 2200 before buying it?

/ Researching 1st Tractor Purchase
Thanks for the tip, Paulemar. Triple R, although I did research Yanmars, I did not research the 2200 specifically - until I saw a reference last night about it being an orphan. Had no idea of this issue. Apparently this was stated 6 yrs ago. I hope things are better. I lost a pin today (one of the two that secure one or the two lower pto arms to the bottom of the frame 22mm by 3 1/4") and was unsuccessful finding a replacement.

Do you have any thoughts or info to share?