Retiring this week

/ Retiring this week #11  
good for you,i retired in June 2009 love it.congats on your retirement.

/ Retiring this week #12  
Congrats! Now you can go to work full time for your real boss (I assume you are married.)

/ Retiring this week #14  
Congrats on your retirement! :thumbsup:

I find it nice to be able to work on my schedule instead of somebody else's! ~~ grnspot

/ Retiring this week #15  
Well I'm jealous. I wish I could retire now. Another ten years.

Congratulations!

/ Retiring this week #16  

Bill

Enjoy the congrats and enjoy have fun with your family and tractors

/ Retiring this week #17  
Bill,

:thumbsup:AWESOME!:thumbsup:

I'm jealous... I'll never get to retire...

David

/ Retiring this week #18  
Retirement is fantastic. I retired first in 2000, prepped my house for sale, moved to the Virginia mountains, and went back to work at a different kind of job, but one I really enjoyed. Put in 7 years there working for a city, but left in 2008 when the city was strapped for money and retired again... Although I still do some work on the side just to keep my hand in.

Retirement is wonderful, except you wonder how you had time to work. Between my 113 acres, church and volunteer work, I rarely have time for the leisure retirement is supposed to be about... But I prefer it that way.

Congrats.

/ Retiring this week #19  
I retired January 2011. Never realized what a robot I was for 41 years. Great feeling to do things you like and not have to rush. Good luck with your retirement.

/ Retiring this week #20  
Congrats Bill!! :thumbsup:

I'm also jealous.....:drool:

I guess I'm kinda semi-retired, but for some reason working harder than ever....:confused3:

Keep busy on the projects, stay outta the rockin chair.....:laughing::laughing: