Retiring this week

/ Retiring this week #1  

BillBeyer

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4110 FEL, New Holland TC40 FEL and Backhoe, New Holland TC29, Ferris Zero Turn, Exmark Zero Turn
Retiring this week. 28 years. Hope to tinker around with some equipment and tractors, read this site more than I do now. Can learn a lot from the people on here.
Bill

/ Retiring this week #2  
congrats bill, may it be a long and healthy retirement..

/ Retiring this week #3  
Well it sounds like you know what you want. Congrads

/ Retiring this week #4  
Congratulations on making it...Did you file for SS yet??What are you going to do with your spare time, Neighbor???

/ Retiring this week #6  
Retiring this week. 28 years. Hope to tinker around with some equipment and tractors, read this site more than I do now. Can learn a lot from the people on here.
Bill

I retired effective this past Dec. 31st after 23 1/2 years with feds. Best thing I've done in 23 1/2 years :laughing:

/ Retiring this week #7  
Best to you family Bill. This is special..I have three more years.
Take care., but busy. Jim

/ Retiring this week #8  
Enjoy, you will find you don't know how you had time to work. I was forced into retirement March of 2011 due to plant closing.

/ Retiring this week #9  
Good for you Bill,enjoy those sleep in mornings and days of relaxing puttering.

/ Retiring this week #10  
:thumbsup:Congratulations. Keep the ROPS in the up position as you putter. Also be careful where you lay down your ambition. It's easy to forget where you left it and sometimes it takes the wife's effort to find it. Problem is then you'll be working on her project not yours.