35 hp Cab Tractors

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #1  

kidlufkin

I'm trying to identify everyone that makes a 35hp cab tractor and the pros and cons of each. It's my understanding that Kioti discontinued the DK35SE. I know Mahindra has the 3616. Anybody else make a 35 hp ish cab tractor. Any thoughts on em? Thanks.

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #2  
john deere 3320/3520/3720 is the best factory cab in that hp range. Nicest pressurised cab. I own a 3520 cab. REal quiet inside and lots of power mowing through tall grass on hills even with a/c. I havent owned the tractor long enough yet to notice any cons. Well besides the price tag haha. was like 7 thousand extra for the cab

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #4  
Kubota makes the grand L3540.

Yeah, i heard the grand L cabs are pretty **** nice too. However, i beleive it is a bit more expensive to step up to the grand L. I dont know for sure. Your looking at 32 thousand for a 3x20 cab with loader versus (?) for same setup in grand L cab

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #5  
I just got a new MF 1635 with a cab. The cab comes standard with most of the features that are options on some tractors, front and rear wipers, front and rear work lights, and side mirrors, the only thing missing was a radio, but it already has speakers mounted. I was never a big fan of hydros, so the available power shuttle was also a big factor since all of the cab tractors from Deere and Kubota are hydro. I really like having a geared tractor but being able to shift F to R without using the clutch with the power shuttle is nice. So far it seems very strong and well built. :thumbsup:

If you want to compare pricing to Green or Orange, it will be (depending on your dealer) thousands less but not as cheap as a Mahindra 3016, but it is bigger and has a stronger loader.

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #6  
Yeah, i heard the grand L cabs are pretty **** nice too. However, i beleive it is a bit more expensive to step up to the grand L. I dont know for sure. Your looking at 32 thousand for a 3x20 cab with loader versus (?) for same setup in grand L cab

Grand L3540 HST+ Cab model with the loader and 72" bucket would be roughly 32k discounted as well. Won't hurt to put the JD dealer and the Kubota dealer against one another and get the best deal. I had a JD3320 Cab tractor and it was very nice, I like the HST+ of the Kubotas though, if I was going to buy another cab tractor I'd definitely get the Kubota.

/ 35 hp Cab Tractors #7  

On another note, the Grand L's seem bigger size wise...That can be good or bad depending on what you want to do with the tractor...

Either way, you could not go wrong with either JD or Kubota. :thumbsup: