Dealing: Is this right or no go

/ Dealing: Is this right or no go #1  

SwampSnyper

Tractor
none
Working out a deal on a tractor which is suppose to be 0 down, 0%. Added implements and trailer and now they say I can't get the 0/0 deal for the whole package but offer a 1.29% package deal. Is this right?

/ Dealing: Is this right or no go #2  
In my search, New Holland was as you described. Kubota allowed financing at zero % for attachments that they carry and have relationships with those companies.

/ Dealing: Is this right or no go #3  
Here is how I handled it when I bought mine. I told the dealer to raise the price of the tractor $500 and give me a 4' KingKutter. NH never realized they financed a cutter in addition to the tractor.

/ Dealing: Is this right or no go
Here is how I handled it when I bought mine. I told the dealer to raise the price of the tractor $500 and give me a 4' KingKutter. NH never realized they financed a cutter in addition to the tractor.

Perfect! This site is awesome! Thanks to everyone.

/ Dealing: Is this right or no go #5  
Working out a deal on a tractor which is suppose to be 0 down, 0%. Added implements and trailer and now they say I can't get the 0/0 deal for the whole package but offer a 1.29% package deal. Is this right?

The 0 down and 0% is subsidized by the tractor manufacturer in most cases. They do not want to subsidize the free interest for the trailer company or the implement company, unless they have some sort of alliance. Makes perfect sense. So you either pay for them separately, or they do what is called a blended rate.

The 0 down and 0% is subsidized by the tractor manufacturer in most cases. They do not want to subsidize the free interest for the trailer company or the implement company, unless they have some sort of alliance. Makes perfect sense. So you either pay for them separately, or they do what is called a blended rate.

Thats exactly what we just discussed on the phone. Either take the 4.25% with no buy down or the 0% with a buy down fee for the manufacture items or get a blended rate of 1.29% + buy down fee with the other products or buy the other products separately. :confused2: 1st thing I'm gonna do with the FEL is smash my head.

Thanks Dave. Been reading a lot of your post here. They are a big help. Glad you are a part of this site.