Tractor
    none

Default Dealing: Is this right or no go

Working out a deal on a tractor which is suppose to be 0 down, 0%. Added implements and trailer and now they say I can't get the 0/0 deal for the whole package but offer a 1.29% package deal. Is this right?

Tractor
    Kubota L3200HST 4WD, BH77 w/Mechanical Thumb, Land Pride BB1572 Box Scraper

Default Re: Dealing: Is this right or no go

In my search, New Holland was as you described. kubota allowed financing at zero % for attachments that they carry and have relationships with those companies.

Tractor
    2003 New Holland TC24D

Here is how I handled it when I bought mine. I told the dealer to raise the price of the tractor $500 and give me a 4' KingKutter. NH never realized they financed a cutter in addition to the tractor.
    Jim
    New Holland TC24D

Tractor
    none

Quote Originally Posted by jwstewar View Post
    Here is how I handled it when I bought mine. I told the dealer to raise the price of the tractor $500 and give me a 4' KingKutter. NH never realized they financed a cutter in addition to the tractor.
    Perfect! This site is awesome! Thanks to everyone.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Quote Originally Posted by SwampSnyper View Post
    Working out a deal on a tractor which is suppose to be 0 down, 0%. Added implements and trailer and now they say I can't get the 0/0 deal for the whole package but offer a 1.29% package deal. Is this right?
    The 0 down and 0% is subsidized by the tractor manufacturer in most cases. They do not want to subsidize the free interest for the trailer company or the implement company, unless they have some sort of alliance. Makes perfect sense. So you either pay for them separately, or they do what is called a blended rate.
    Dave
    Dave's Tractor, Inc.
    Red Bluff, California

Tractor
    none

Quote Originally Posted by DavesTractor View Post
    The 0 down and 0% is subsidized by the tractor manufacturer in most cases. They do not want to subsidize the free interest for the trailer company or the implement company, unless they have some sort of alliance. Makes perfect sense. So you either pay for them separately, or they do what is called a blended rate.
    Thats exactly what we just discussed on the phone. Either take the 4.25% with no buy down or the 0% with a buy down fee for the manufacture items or get a blended rate of 1.29% + buy down fee with the other products or buy the other products separately. 1st thing I'm gonna do with the FEL is smash my head.

Tractor
    none

Thanks Dave. Been reading a lot of your post here. They are a big help. Glad you are a part of this site.