Which Compact with Cab to Buy??

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #11  
Mostly in the first 5 years its better to buy new, Finance, warranty.

Yes, that is what drives down all used tractor prices in the first five years or so. Hard to compete against a zero percent loan or factory warranty.

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #12  
I would also consider trading the 3120 for a cabbed 3520, might get a better deal trading in a green one for another green.

See what kind of trade deal you can make with the brands available near you, their all good.

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #14  
I would also consider trading the 3120 for a cabbed 3520, might get a better deal trading in a green one for another green.

See what kind of trade deal you can make with the brands available near you, their all good.

i agree hahah
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLS_5FMMjg&list=UUSSFUkguBXBANxXL8YRZx1g&index=8&feature=plcp]John deere 3520 cab - YouTube[/ame]

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #16  
Expensive machine just to cut grass, ain't it??

yes sir!!!! very expensive lawn mower! Ill tell you what though. Awfully nice to mow with no bugs doing the spiraling kamikazee dive in my ear and sweating. Love the a/c and radio in the quiet cab. The big selling feature for me was the pressuirsed cab and no noise inside. I like to drink and talk on the phone too while im mowing so this seemed to be the only option:confused:

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #17  
yes sir!!!! very expensive lawn mower! Ill tell you what though. Awfully nice to mow with no bugs doing the spiraling kamikazee dive in my ear and sweating. Love the a/c and radio in the quiet cab. The big selling feature for me was the pressuirsed cab and no noise inside. I like to drink and talk on the phone too while im mowing so this seemed to be the only option:confused:
Watch out for those branches on those pretty windows then!:laughing: Does sound like a fun way to mow I suppose. Some nice hoppy micro brew might make a good mowing beer!

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #18  
I would suggest that you sit in each of the units, drive them around a bit. I am not impressed with the "quietness" (or lack thereof) of the B3030 HSDC. However for use in the winter/summer the heat/air does make a big difference to me - along with the suspension seat.

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #19  
welcome to TBN.

THIS general topic has been extensively discussed....suggest you use the search feature of TBN and spend a lot of time reading the views and ideas of many others. Many considerations are involved but generally involve your needs, dealer , pocket book, ergonomics, features.

Truly, a wealth of info for you is already here...just read about it and enjoy TBN's wealth of experience and expertise.

With all due respect - Why do people answer question with GO SEARCH? It's amazing that you can type an epistle on where to search how to search WHY to search yet you won't answer the OP question which takes LESS TIME - LESS WRITING.

Furthermore, with new models, new technology coming out DAILY, any search is rendered USELESS along with advice to GO SEARCH.

Telling any person to GO SEARCH is doing this site an injustice.

When a person asks a question here that person wants the LATEST and greatest info. A search will drudge up records from 2001. Who has the time to slog through this type of search?

Telling a person to SEARCH is not helping anyone. Seeking FRESH info might bring the answer " I just read five minutes ago that brand X is coming out with this and that next week. See you won't get that from a search....AND if you did it would take you quite a while to find that in a 25,000 thread search.

So how about we all, just answer the question and ASSUME the person asking has already done a search, it's a much faster answer to anyone who asks a question, AND it's much more informative to all the readers of that thread.

/ Which Compact with Cab to Buy?? #20  
I was looking for a mid 30 hp tractor with a cab that could pick up a round bale of hay. I don't do any finish mowing but I do bush hog around 12 acres.

I bought the Mahindra 3616 shuttle cab with a loader. I found one on a dealers lot and got what I felt like was a good deal. The fit and finish isn't quite as good as the JD or the Kubota but it isn't night and day either. I've got 27 hours on it in the first month and I am happy with what I bought. Having the cab makes such a difference and is definitely worth what it costs. Money having been no object I would probably have been in a green tractor but at close to $10k difference I couldn't justify it.

We had kubota stuff in the past and have a diesel zero turn now and was always pleased with kubota service though. I don't feel like the resale with be as good but with the substantial savings up front plus the longer warranty I think it evens out. The 16 series Mahindras are Mitsubishi made tractors and seem to have typical Japanese quality. On a 94 degree day in humid Alabama I stay cool and comfortable!!!