Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off?

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #11  
mostly on. Only off when the wife mows and is going so fast the bucket rattles and bangs up and down.

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #12  
Sometimes off and sometimes. on,. the reason for the off is because you can see better, lighter, and turn sharper.. reason for on is because, sometimes where I go I need the bucket to get unstuck!:eek:..

James K0UA

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #13  
Always left it on, but now I am putting on the grapple when I mow. Times I can use the grapple and it seems to be a good counter-balance for the Bush Hog.

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #14  
Haying and mowing, remove two linch pins and tip the bucket off. The bucket edge has caught the fence enough times this is the SOP. The loader stays on. In ten years, only had the loader off twice.

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #15  
I brushhogged last year with just the bucket off, but decided to take the loader off this year and what a difference. Seems like a different tractor.Only takes 5 minutes and that was with never taking it off before:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Much more manuverable and I can see much better.

Jeff

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #16  
I mow with the TC55DA with the bucket on and my Boomer 1030 doesn't have a front end loader. So I do both and I honestly don't care if it is on or off. It mow's the same!

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #17  
Always on, keeps me from hitting stuff while brush hogging.

E/S

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #18  
I remove the complete loader. Tractor feels so much more manuverable. See better up front with it off too.

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #19  
I don't have much in the way of open fields (under 2 acres is open area) and I tend to use the bucket as a bumper or feeler in tall brush. Much of my wooded area is in floodplain, so who knows what might wash through and stick around.

/ Poll..... Mow with bucket on or off? #20  
Always off