Buying Advice Kubota l200 v NH TC29

/ Kubota l200 v NH TC29 #1  

Huckleberry Ranch

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2760 HST
I have a chance to buy either a

Kubota Tractor L2900, 4 wheel drive, LA480 Loader, Heavy Duty Front Bucket, Model # L1741A, Woods 7500 Backhoe, Gannon 73" Scraper with Rippers. Tandem axle trailer included. Represented as one owner, excellent condition with 1000 hours on it.

asking $20,000

or...

1999 New Holland TC29 4x4 tractor with 3 spool hyd for rear 3point. This is 29hp and has 845hr. Comes with 66" hyd box scraper, 72" grading blade, 72" field mower, and a 9" post hole auger. Represented as in great condition.

asking $15,000.

My question is are these tractors similar in abilities and which one seems like the better deal, if in deed they are both in excellant condition.

Please consider that I "want/need" all the implements and of course, who wouldn't want a backhoe?

I will use the machine for forest clearing of blackberry, gravel and dirt road maintenance and help chain dragging downed log sections up the to the road for cutting, etc.

Thank you all for any help you can give as well as thanks for all the very educational posts about tractors.

/ Kubota l200 v NH TC29 #2  
I am a New Holland fan thru and thru, but "Who wouldn't want a back hoe"? I have run a few botas and from what I can see they are fine tractors

Tim

/ Kubota l200 v NH TC29 #3  
I've got a TC29 and I will tell you that it is a fine machine, its got a Woods 7500 backhoe and a front bucket. I think 15,000 is a lot to pay for the one you are looking at. If the kubota and the trailer are in really good shape I think that might be the better deal, (assuming that you need a trailer)