Need BX buying advise

/ Need BX buying advise #11  
I have the BX1800 60MMM and the rear grass catcher along with a FEL and rear ballast box. I have had mine for about 6 weeks now and have about 25 hours on it. I have used the grass catcher to pick up the leaves that I never picked up last fall from my two oak trees and was very pleased with the outcome. I did clog it up 3 times, but once was my fault as it was full and I didn't realize it. I have also mowed thick wet grass and it does a nice job, but will clog up if you go to fast with the wet stuff.

Nice thing about the catcher is the ease of removing the chute to unclog if you need to. The only place it has clogged is coming out of the deck, never in the PTO driven blower area or up to the bags, which makes this very easy to take care of.

I have used a powerflo bagger on my fathers JD425 for years and when it clogs up, it is a real pain in the @$*! to clean out as it is the blower that clogs up.

As for the tractor itself, I really like the BX1800, I am impressed with the power and performance so far. I have moved bucket full of concrete, and several loads of rocks and dirt with no problems other than light rear end from time to time (not enough weight in the ballast box). Of course, my comparison is from experience with my old Cub 1811, fathers JD425, 318, 112 over the years. Diesel 4x4 is the cats meow!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide.