Comparison Used JD 4410 or New 3320???

/ Used JD 4410 or New 3320???
Thanks for all the advice. Well, I received a call from the owner of the 4410... He said he was doing some maintenance and now he couldn't get the tractor running for some reason. He said he was going to call me when it was up and running. After I talked to him I happened to drive by a Massey dealer near my house and saw a used 4320 out front! I did a quick U turn and checked it out. It has just over 200 hours on it. It's an E Hydro with CX loader and 448 backhoe. It also has a set of forks. All I would need is a finish mower... The dealer said it had one owner who traded it in. He wants 25k firm. What do you guys think? After that I went down to the Deere dealership and got a quote on a 3520 with 72 in belly mower, 448 BH and CX loader. Quote came in at 42k... Ouch... I'm sure I can get him down a little and can do the 60 months 0 percent but do I want to.... What do you guys think??

/ Used JD 4410 or New 3320??? #12  
Thanks for all the advice. Well, I received a call from the owner of the 4410... He said he was doing some maintenance and now he couldn't get the tractor running for some reason. He said he was going to call me when it was up and running.

I'd be curious to know what kind of maintenance he was doing...

Anyway, I think now it's a matter how much money you want to spend. $25K isn't a bad price for 4320, especially with a backhoe...but why a trade with such low hours? Ask the dealer what the previous owner traded on...or why he sold the machine.
As far as size...good fit for your 20 acres. Can you swing the $25K?

/ Used JD 4410 or New 3320??? #13  
Only type of maintenance I know of that would keep a 4410 from starting would be installing the wrong type of fuel filter. New filters should be autobleed if the right one. Good thing GL37 didn't tell me which dealer he saw the 4320 at I would run down there and buy it on Tuesday a straight cash deal no trades either. Wonder if it's a repo?

/ Used JD 4410 or New 3320???
Roy,

I would probably finance it at 5.6 percent... I could pay cash but I need to roll that money into my down payment for the new house.

I asked the dealer where the 4320 came from and he told me it was one of their "regular customers.". I guess he had a Kubota before, bought the Deere and traded it back in for another Kubota. Sounds like he had no shortage of $$$.

Does the 4320 make a good finish mower for about 5 acres? Once I get the place in order, I'll mainly use it for that.

/ Used JD 4410 or New 3320??? #15  
Roy,

I would probably finance it at 5.6 percent... I could pay cash but I need to roll that money into my down payment for the new house.

I asked the dealer where the 4320 came from and he told me it was one of their "regular customers.". I guess he had a Kubota before, bought the Deere and traded it back in for another Kubota. Sounds like he had no shortage of $$$.

Does the 4320 make a good finish mower for about 5 acres? Once I get the place in order, I'll mainly use it for that.

Well, it's kind of big for a lawn mower...but I can't criticize...I'm using a 35 HP Deere 4400 (with a 72" RFM) to mow just over an acre.
Might get some odd looks from your neighbors...but, the tractor (in both your's and my case) are used for tasks other then just mowing...even if the mowing is the main use.
Now, a caveat...if your lawn has a lot of obstacles...then the 4320 (or any of the tractors you've mentioned so far) might be too big. But since you have 5 acres, I think it would be a good fit. I'd suggest a 72" or 84" RFM.