Tractor
Loader
Backhoe
Box Scraper
Post Hole Digger

$25k

Free Delivery

/ Good Deal? #2  
You don't say what you are going to do with it. Assuming that it will do what you need it to do, it may be a good deal tractorwise. Pricewise, it looks like your getting the tractor with a good selection of equipment for the tractor MSRP price. Not bad. A quick search on machineryhouse.com shows several 2011 models only one has a price on it at about 12k+. If it were me I would see if I could get a rotary mower thrown in too:). I am assuming that you are looking at the cab model. Does it have an air conditioner? That may not matter where you are located (where are you located?) but down here it West Texas, AC is a must with a cab tractor.

Good luck,

Tim

/ Good Deal?
Tim, we have a 11 acres and 47 acres of virtually flat land that we raise meat lambs and chickens on. I was going to get the cab but settled for canopy because the back-hoe would have been a pain with a cab.

Good idea on mower.

Ron

/ Good Deal? #4  
Ron, my tractor has a cab and when I am using my backhoe it is a little inconvenient. However, I have found that I can maneuver the tractor around some with the hoe. This works pretty well when I am ditching (which is probably 80% of my backhoe work). It is worse when I am digging out roots or other things that require a lot of moving.

Good luck with your tractor, mine has become indispensable to me.

Tim