Exmark

/ Exmark #1  

DAVELR

Tractor
Kubota B2910
Anyone have an Exmark Zero Turn Mower? Thinking about getting one. Will be one of the commercial grade models. Probably 60". Thanks

/ Exmark #2  
My neighbor has one with a Kohler and 1200 hours. Its 60" class and is still in great shape, runs good, mows good.

Chris

/ Exmark #3  
Anyone have an Exmark Zero Turn Mower? Thinking about getting one. Will be one of the commercial grade models. Probably 60". Thanks

thats a 12k machine, the best of the best

/ Exmark #4  
Ive had one for a couple of years. Bought a used machine with 125 hrs on it. It's the Exmark Lazer Z 60 inch with the 27 HP Kawasaki engine, and the Triton deck. It's a beast. I figure Im cutting around 2 to 2.5 acres with it, in 54 minutes. No problems with it so far. Currently have a bit over 200 hrs on the machine. I believe it's a 2007 model.

After owning a zero turn, I could never go back to a conventional mower.

/ Exmark #5  
Exmark is having some issues with the new ground drive system - similar to Deere's issues with the Z800 Series... It makes sense as Parker was the manufacturer of the Deere system and is now the manufacturer for Exmark.

/ Exmark #6  
XMark 52", it has probably cut in excess of 10000 yards...almost ten years old...mechanically, one spindle blew up bearings, was fairly easy to change, the bearing went at about seven years, with that exception and with normal/routine maintainance it will probably outlast you !! Keep the blades sharp and change em at least once a year (more often if you're doing the commercial thing) keep the oil and filters clean...

Highly recommend the XMark commercial series !

/ Exmark #7  
Just bought one...love it. Glad I spent the extra bucks and got one that will last the rest if my life.

My dealer is also incredible. Between Oct-December they will pick it up and sharpen the blades, change the oil etc for the first 5 years AT NO CHARGE!!!

/ Exmark #8  
Our lawn guy has two of these units, no issues. They are worked everyday for hours at a time, plus stop start that most would not even have in a non commercial application. He mows three residential lots consecutively for $35 per lot. That's how efficient these machines are. And that's why I cannot justify purchasing a ride on mower.

He works these units every day 6 days per week. They are fast for sure but the one downside I see is the ground needs to be relatively flat/level to limit the bouncing while rolling at 10mph and scalping.

/ Exmark #9  
In 2006 I bought a brand new Lazer z 52" w/ ultracut deck and kohler engine and have had no issues with it. Back then it was a little over $8,000.00 so no telling how much they are now. Just turned over 300hrs and i still look forward to mowing with it. The reason I went with exmark is everybody's positive reviews about the quality of cut with the ultracut deck, it does a great job. Sometime I think about trading up to a Diesel but dont think they offer that with a 52" deck and don't really want a 60". Good Luck!