older JD (or MF possibly CNH) most similar to Mahindra 4530?

/ older JD (or MF possibly CNH) most similar to Mahindra 4530? #1  

EKUgrad

Bronze Member
I'm looking for a smaller utility tractor, 45-55hp, MFWD, heavy framed and bare bones for heavier bushhogging, etc. JD has changed their number systems up so much over the years that I cannot keep up with them. Thanks everyone.

/ older JD (or MF possibly CNH) most similar to Mahindra 4530? #2  
a jd 2355 or caseih 585 or ford 5610 would all be around 55 pto horsepower and around 1990 models.they are good designs.i would get the one i could find in the best shape.

/ older JD (or MF possibly CNH) most similar to Mahindra 4530?
a jd 2355 or caseih 585 or ford 5610 would all be around 55 pto horsepower and around 1990 models.they are good designs.i would get the one i could find in the best shape.

Thank you. I found a McC CX95 and CX105, both in good shape and with low hours, for a decent price. They're too nice and too big for some of the mowing, though -- and it has saved me enough compared to buying new that I can get a smaller tractor as well.

Thanks again for your aid both now and before. :thumbsup:

/ older JD (or MF possibly CNH) most similar to Mahindra 4530? #4  
i have a cx 70 it has been a real good tractor.it is a little big for some jobs.i have a jd 5510 also.to me it is the right size, for a livestock farm with hay. a 5410 would be a little smaller and a 5520 newer.