Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tractor
    kioti ds3510

Default need some un-biased buying advice

I am ready to purchase a new tractor. looking in the 30-36 hp range. It just seems the process of buying the right one for me has become overwhelming. Too many choices! would greatly appreciate any help I can get. the only true set in stone things i want are shuttle shift and 4wd. thanks in advance

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Default Re: need some un-biased buying advice

My suggestion would be to review the forums here on TBN that are dedicated to specific makes and models. Make a list of your needs in regards to implements;etc. I would most definitely recommend a FEL. You will be surprised at all the uses you will find for the FEL. You will gain some additional insight by checking out the following website also. BTW, Welcome aboard. TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors
    The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1423 Hydrostat

Massey 1423, 1462 loader, wallenstein Ranch ho gx620, with subframe mount.

Tractor
    Kubotas: L3240GST B2320HST B5100D & G5200H

Welcome aboard, Chasenmojo.
    What jobs do you have planned for your tractor?
    What type of terain will you be doing them on?
    What is your budget?
    Your answers to these three questions should help get responses that are useful for your needs.
    -Jim
    That's the problem with trouble.
    It always starts out as such fun."
    - Randall Brown

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Add a "Power Shuttle" and it would be a lot nicer.

Tractor
    kioti ds3510

Thanks for the welcome. I am planning on redoing my current lawn as it was an old pasture and even my ferris with is beats my guts out. that area alone is approx. 4 acres. then i have 7 acres of field. i am buying a fel, 3 pt tiller, brush hog, and a 3pt blower as i have a 250 foot driveway and live directly in the path of lake ontarios fury. As far as budget im looking in the 20k range. i did drive and liked the performance of the kioti ds3510, but found the work platform a bit small and difficult to dismount from. I have dealers of all brands within 30 miles. been reading lots of people say go where you get good service and a reputable dealer... but there are ten of them just like that around me.
    Last edited by chasenmojo; 06-21-2012 at 09:08 AM. Reason: forgot to add fel

Tractor
    kioti ds3510

Thanks for the welcome. I am planning on redoing my current lawn as it was an old pasture and even my ferris with is beats my guts out. that area alone is approx. 4 acres. then i have 7 acres of field. i am buying a 3 pt tiller, brush hog, and a 3pt blower as i have a 250 foot driveway and live directly in the path of lake ontarios fury. As far as budget im looking in the 20k range. i did drive and liked the performance of the kioti ds3510, but found the work platform a bit small and difficult to dismount from. I have dealers of all brands within 30 miles. been reading lots of people say go where you get good service and a reputable dealer... but there are ten of them just like that around me.

Tractor
    None

Welcome to TBN

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons Forum.
    Briana
    TBN Support

Tractor
    dk45se hst cab

Quote Originally Posted by chasenmojo View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I am planning on redoing my current lawn as it was an old pasture and even my ferris with is beats my guts out. that area alone is approx. 4 acres. then i have 7 acres of field. i am buying a 3 pt tiller, brush hog, and a 3pt blower as i have a 250 foot driveway and live directly in the path of lake ontarios fury. As far as budget im looking in the 20k range. i did drive and liked the performance of the kioti ds3510, but found the work platform a bit small and difficult to dismount from. I have dealers of all brands within 30 miles. been reading lots of people say go where you get good service and a reputable dealer... but there are ten of them just like that around me.
    did you try out the Kioti DK series , the platform is alot bigger.
    currently own
    2011 Kioti DK45SE HST CAB tractor/loader, Jimna 6" - 3 point wood chipper, 60" JD Brush Hog, JD 60" Rototiller, 3 point post hole digger with hydraulic assist, 3 point spring tooth rake, Fimco 55 gallon weed sprayer with 12 foot boom, 3 point hydraulic wood splitter (home built)
    Quick Attach 79" loader mount snowblower & rear powerpack
    Quick Attach 84" Snow Blade
    Quick Attach 42" pallet forks

Tractor
    kioti ds3510

i sat on the dk45 and 55 but the tractor is a monster. i think a little too much for what i need. absolutely they are awesome machines though. let me ask are you satisfied with your overall kioti experience? tough to find much on them around here, but they look pretty rugged from what i saw of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast