Comparison Zero Turn that stripes the best and leaves the best cut?

/ Zero Turn that stripes the best and leaves the best cut? #1  

ScagMan

Tractor
Scag Turf Tiger
Hi everyone, I am new to this website. I need help choosing a zero turn for a friend. (must have about a 60-61'' deck) I am wondering, I have test droven all different models of every zero turn mower, literally. So I narrowed it down to three of the best.

Exmark Lazer Z (60 inch deck)

Scag Turf Tiger (61 inch deck)

John Deere Z960 (60 inch deck model)

I can't tell that much of a difference, so what are your guys opinions?

Thanks
-Andrew

/ Zero Turn that stripes the best and leaves the best cut? #2  
I have a ferris IS 1500z zero turn and love it. added a stripe kit to it and my lawn looks amazing. not to mention the independant suspension is a nice ride. I mow almost 5 acres and my lawn is a bit uneven thats why i went with the smaller machine to avoid scalping. good luck!

/ Zero Turn that stripes the best and leaves the best cut?
5100z or 1500z?

/ Zero Turn that stripes the best and leaves the best cut? #4  
believe it or not, i bought the 1500z because it gave me the best cut. I had all intentions of buying the 3100z and then i tested them. I couldnt believe the better quality cut i got with the smaller machine. I just made my final payment on this mower last month and have had it in the shop ZERO times for repair. The Ferris is manufactured basically in my backyard that why i went that route. All of the others you mention are great machines as well. do yourself 1 favor and try a smaller high quality machine and you may see the difference in the better cut. I was amazed and also saved about 3k.