Kubota B7610

/ Kubota B7610 #1  

Union90

Tractor
B7610
I have been on here for about six months lurking around what a great site, so much useful information. Well after researching for that time I decided I needed a tractor for the property. Two acres of lawn and 30+acres of woods. I went to the different dealers and looked at all the tractors I could. I then have been frequenting a few auctions for about a year. When the B7610 came up, it was between that and a John Deere 3005 both had less than 150 hrs. I like the Deere because it was bigger but the lift capacity was not. So I am the proud owner of the kubota. I am now waiting on the manuals from the dealer. Going to change hydraulic fluid and oil. Any one have this tractor. Just the little bit of time on it seems like it will be a perfect fit .

/ Kubota B7610 #2  
Union,

I have this tractor as well and have been hoping to find others on here with the same one. Mine is a 2005 - had 49 hours on it when I bout it a few years ago. It now has 134 - still just a pup. I have 3 acres at home and 3 acres in the NC mountains. Mine came with a 4' bush hog, and huge tiller that was way too much for it. I sold both of those items and now have a 4' box blade, 5' landscape rake, and a 6' rear blade. Mine also has the LA352 loader. I bought a tooth bar for the loader and find that very useful. I have had no issues with this tractor that weren't owner induced. While making some trails I punctured the radiator, but that was easily fixed. I lost the fluid out of one rear tire during a very cold snap - I know to add a little more air now when very cold weather is on the way. When I bought it some of the bearings around the PTO shaft were damaged due to the use of the giant tiller that came with it. This was an expensive repair, but I still came out on top given I paid $8000 for the tractor and implements. I just got a 16' tandem trailer to haul the tractor up to our mountain property. I love this tractor.

/ Kubota B7610 #3  
We had one for about 2 years and it was a great little tractor. I did a heck of a lot of digging with that machine and it never failed me! We needed something much larger so I sold it, wish I could have afforded to keep it around.

/ Kubota B7610
Thanks guys it has been an awesome machine so far just finished grading my back yard and moving 10 yards of stone. Can't wait to get it into the woods to start moving some firewood for next year already got ten cords for this year. Got another auction this weekend with a bunch of implements at it hopefully can get some rear forks and a box blade.

/ Kubota B7610 #5  
There's a lot of the B7510, 7610, and 7800 around here. Everyone I have talked to has nothing but praise for them. They all say it's a rugged little work horse. I was going to get a 7800 until I got carried away.