Country Clipper Price Check

/ Country Clipper Price Check #1  

strum456

Platinum Member
Tractor
Fords
What is a 2005 CC mower worth? It has a 72 inch deck a kohler 27hp engine and 175 hours.

/ Country Clipper Price Check
I suppose anyone that might know the answer to my queestion is out using their Country Clippers.

I m going to try bumping this to the top again. Did I put this in the wrong forum or something?

/ Country Clipper Price Check #4  
I think it may be that there aren't many folks that have this mower. The first time I saw one, it was by accident when I went to get a new tire for one of my mowers and the place had a few of them for sale. I will say I liked some of the features it had, like the way you could get to under the deck and the availability of the joystick. You might want to put out a thread and ask who owns a Country Clipper.

I did find this site that may help you: http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/list.aspx?ETID=1&Manu=COUNTRY+CLIPPER

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I have tried looking on tractorhouse and fastline, but I can't find any mowers that are the same model as the one I am looking at. I agree with you on the features, it seems like a really nice mower. I just don't know how much I should pay for it.