Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying?

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #21  
Like said, I believe the L4240 is the largest HP in it's chassis size, the 4740 is a larger tractor.

Lately I've been looking hard at the 'new' L4600 and it's hard to tell it from the same size Grand L model/s. Except for the price. Might be worth a look...

The biggest difference will probably be the HST+ on the GL.

I believe Kubota has some incentives now, but I don't know if they are model specific and while they advertize 0% interest, you get a "cash discount".

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #22  
The biggest difference will probably be the HST+ on the GL.

I believe Kubota has some incentives now, but I don't know if they are model specific and while they advertize 0% interest, you get a "cash discount".

Yes, there has to be more features on the GL, but the L4600 looks a lot nicer than it's replacement, the L4400. Lot more like a GL than before... And I'd be more interested in the 'new' synchro shuttle trans. :)

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #23  
Yes, there has to be more features on the GL, but the L4600 looks a lot nicer than it's replacement, the L4400. Lot more like a GL than before... And I'd be more interested in the 'new' synchro shuttle trans. :)

They do look like good tractors.

I drove a synchro shuttle 12x12 for a lot of years and liked it pretty well.

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #24  
I'd doubt that as you can't get parts for the 10 and 20 series now other then through after-market and some captive parts like lines are not there to be had!!!

We are able to get parts for the Kubotas not counting on grey market tractors and as good of a system as the green guys. I feel Kubota is as good as any and with the systems they currently have in place there is a good reason they are the leader in this industry.

In forty years someone might forget who actually made it for deere! Just being assembled in America makes them equal to most other makes. Deere's compacts are now made in india and china with economy tractors coming out of mexico.

I shop for a good dealer as well as a good tractor, both are important, when a dealer starts knocking his competition instead of talking up his own line I leave and don't come back.

That said the Kubota 4240 one of my friends has seems like a good tractor and he is very satisfied with it. I haven't seen any bad tractors recently, seems all of them are pretty good.

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #25  
I shop for a good dealer as well as a good tractor, both are important, when a dealer starts knocking his competition instead of talking up his own line I leave and don't come back.

That said the Kubota 4240 one of my friends has seems like a good tractor and he is very satisfied with it. I haven't seen any bad tractors recently, seems all of them are pretty good.

The John Deere and Kubota dealer we use are always respectful when speaking of other brands. The Deere dealer pointed out the location of the steering linkage behind the axle on JD, but I didn't see that as negative and wish Kubota used that design; you can imagine for yourself why I like that.:laughing::eek:

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #26  
The John Deere and Kubota dealer we use are always respectful when speaking of other brands. The Deere dealer pointed out the location of the steering linkage behind the axle on JD, but I didn't see that as negative and wish Kubota used that design; you can imagine for yourself why I like that.:laughing::eek:
The salesman at our JD dealer actually recommend I get a Kubota L3400/3800, when I stopped in looking at 30-40 hp tractors. I did tell him I wanted to stay under 18K which might have had something to do with it. ;)

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #27  
The salesman at our JD dealer actually recommend I get a Kubota L3400/3800, when I stopped in looking at 30-40 hp tractors. I did tell him I wanted to stay under 18K which might have had something to do with it. ;)

That's a good dealer for you.

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #28  
That's a good dealer for you.

Ya know, after spending 30 minutes there, I really wanted to buy a tractor from him.

Good guy and super nice and very knowledgeable!

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying?
I think I may skip on the factory radio and install that myself since it looks like the wiring is always installed and I have a nice pioneer system laying around.

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #30  
Art, when it comes to my purchases I don't care where something is made, I buy the best I can afford at the time. Quality is number 1 in my book.

You are right, better to not need the parts in the first place!