Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying?

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #31  
I think I may skip on the factory radio and install that myself since it looks like the wiring is always installed and I have a nice pioneer system laying around.

I put a radio in my new Massey, found out that the way to do the install was to go in from the outside by taking off the top of the cab http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/massey-ferguson-owning-operating/247905-radio-installation-mf-1600-series.html

When I was shopping I liked the Orange and Green, but saved a lot of money with the Massey and am quite happy with my decision.

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying?
I found a very similar thread on putting a radio in the Kubota models, very helpful. I ran across a great deal on a NOS 5740 that we are waiting to take delivery on. When I looked it over it I was surprised to see that you get the antenna and speakers even if you don't order the radio option. Makes me wonder why anyone would pay 400 bucks for the standard radio. I am still waiting to hear from the dealer as to when all the parts will arrive. Color me excited! Woot!

/ Planning on Kubota, who should I check out before buying? #33  
Nice. Please post some pictures one you get it in the Kubota owning and operating section.