looking at new LS 3033.

/ looking at new LS 3033. #1  

wyoranch

Tractor
none
I've been looking for a used 30 HP or so tractor but can't find anything that. seems like a good deal. Went to a local dealer today, very reputable, been in business forever. Gave me a quote on a brand new ls 3033 shuttle shift with a loader for 14000. 800 extra for a medium duty shredder. Good deal or no? I like the 2 year bumper to bumper and 5 year powertrain warrantyon these tractors

/ looking at new LS 3033. #2  
From where I sit there isn't anything wrong with the LS line of tractors, my montana is an LS if would be the older LS R4043 or the new R4047. I have just turned 200 hours and I really like the tractor, and I have been involved with tractors since I was 9 years old we had nothing but fords and some farmalls back then. Now the G3033 that you have the quote on is a totally different tractor than what I have it has you 30 HP motor but it is a much smaller frame than what I could use, I think is't what they would call a sub-compact but I am not sure. If you can get by with the smaller frame tractor then it should be fine, but with a BH on the rear I think I would look into the R series if for no other reason for the ground clearence. That's just my opinion I am sure you will get many different one's! :)