Buying Advice Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not?

/ Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not? #21  
Okay I give. What are the left/right side and-cranks at the rear?

xtn

/ Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not? #22  
a pic might help for those of us not looking at your tractor :)

/ Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not? #23  
Soundguy, I'm pretty sure that 'xtn' meant the cranks on the pics that 'papabear' posted of his pony.

/ Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not?
Okay I give. What are the left/right side and-cranks at the rear?

xtn
The tractor came with a front blade and undermount A frame . It is my understanding that these cranks are used to alter the level of the blade.
The blade and support frame are unrestored but I am not sure I will put the time and effort into them as I just wanted the basic tractor. I may end up removing and storing all the associated implement pieces that are presently on the tractor.

/ Passed on buying Massey Harris Pony due to no serial number..mistake or not? #26  
will go take a look.