NE Trailers

/ NE Trailers #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am trying to find a 18' 7000 to 8000 gvw equipment trailer in the New England area. I would consider up to 10000 gvw if I have to but I dont really need such a heavy trailer for my B2910. I am in NH and none of the dealers in this area or Eastern MA seem to have any in stock. I ordered one four weeks ago. The unit is built and sitting in GA due to shipping problems with no ship date in site. Does anyone know of any trailer dealers with inventory anywhere in New England or north eastern PA or the Albany area of New York? At this point I will take a drive to get a trailer in hand. Thanks for any help on this. Mike

/ NE Trailers #2  
Come on over to the midwest. In the Elkhart, IN area you can find anything you want in any length with any GVW in any color you'd want in stock. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif There are trailer dealers and trailer manufacturers on almost every corner. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ NE Trailers #4  
The "Trailer Outlet" in Winnesquam NH keeps a fairly decent stock of Big Tex trailers 1-888-350-6500 ( Joe ) I recently bought a 14' single axel utility trailer from him. I know he has several equipment trailers on his lot. You will have to call him to see if he has one that mets your needs.
Bobcat of NH. on route 4 in Chichester 603-224-1234 (Mark Blanchard) keeps a nice selection of equipment trailers on hand. They carry "Towmaster" brand.
Bobcat of NH
Good luck.

/ NE Trailers #5  
Got my trailer at R E P in Greenland, NH. They were great to deal with and had a good selection.
Pacesetter

/ NE Trailers #6  
Keats in Keene, New Hampshire had several trailers in stock a little while ago.
I was told they have a website listing new and used equipment. They are the local
New Holland, Zetor, Landpride dealership.

Randy

/ NE Trailers
Thanks for alll of the trailer dealer leads. I was able to find one the Keene NH area. Not at Keats but they gave me a lead on another dealer in the area who had what I was looking for. I am picking it up tomorrow. Thanks again Mike

/ NE Trailers #8  
Mike,

Let me know what you bought, where, and the price. I am in the market myself.

Thanks...

/ NE Trailers
Hey Rozett
I found a 18' 10000gvw Downeaster trailer in Troy NH for $2800. It is a better built and finished trailer than the Superior make I had been looking at. The Superior was rated at 7700gvw and cost $2300. SO I paid a bit more but it is a heavy and better finished unit. The best part is it is in my yard and will be put to use tonight moving a storage shed from my property to a friends rather than sitting in a parking lot in Georgia. I called many dealers in this area- all over southern NH. This type of trailer sells as fast as the dealers can get them. The hole in the wall Artic cat dealer in Troy NH sold both units he had the day I bought mine. Good luck with your search. MIke

/ NE Trailers
Bruce- The trailer I bought was made in TOpsham Maine at Downeaster Manufacturing. You might call tham to see if you can buy direct if that is the type of trailer you are looking for. Mke