Buying Advice HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc
200 hrs. Looks like has everything you could buy it with, all extra hookups, thum, 4-1 bucket etc. wants 34k. Prob go for just under 30k. My big hang up is it would kill me to spend that $ and have it sit outside.

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc #22  
200 hrs. Looks like has everything you could buy it with, all extra hookups, thum, 4-1 bucket etc. wants 34k. Prob go for just under 30k. My big hang up is it would kill me to spend that $ and have it sit outside.

Sounds like a loaded up machine and 200 hours is practically new. How big is your current storage that will fit a 4105, but not the 110? 110 may be a little higher, but I can't imagine it's that much different.

Doors are 96" tall. 4105 is 86" tall and the 110tlb is just shy 110". Won't fit

Curious. How long is the 110tlb when you park it for the night with loader and backhoe?

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc #25  
Doors are 96" tall. 4105 is 86" tall and the 110tlb is just shy 110". Won't fit

I guess I didn't realize it was that much taller, I have 10'+ doors on all of my barns so I didn't worry much about it. If you need the hoe, keep the 110 in strong consideration, if you only have light hoe work planned, there are definitely better options. For me, the backhoe of the 110 sold itself as I needed a large hoe. Only about 3 of my hours have come with the backhoe off the tractor and the box blade on.

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc #26  
Buzzard, Listen to Martian the 110 wbackhoe and thumb is the ultimate set-up for a compact tractor.

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc #27  
I would vote for the 110tlb if it has the 3PH, and full hydraulics ( three rear remotes). Mine sits outside for now and has since new without any issues.

About the height, the 110 is tall because you need the room to change seat positions, here is a side by side picture of my 110 and 4520 and the cab version is the same height as the open station.

/ HELP! Buying new tractor, Massey, Deere, Kubota etc etc #28  
I would vote for the 110tlb if it has the 3PH, and full hydraulics ( three rear remotes). Mine sits outside for now and has since new without any issues.

About the height, the 110 is tall because you need the room to change seat positions, here is a side by side picture of my 110 and 4520 and the cab version is the same height as the open station.

I didn't even think of the changing positions, didn't realize how much taller it was than even the 4 series! And I'd almost forgot about the 3ph, if it doesn't come with the 3 rear, you can't add them, so if you want them (big plus) your out of luck. And if you doesn't have a 3ph currently, then it will be over a grand to outfit yourself with the standard 3ph.

I'll still say, if you don't plan on using the hoe a lot, look at the standard CUT's. For me it's really a tradeoff between the more features of a newer model and the greater need for a backhoe. Backhoe won for me, if you don't need it as much, I'd look at the 4105 or highly recommend stepping into the 4120.

I have decided on the JD 4105 with loader and backhoe. I like the dealership and JD gives you a discounted price regardless if you take the free financing.

To address some of the appreciated advice I received in the post - The reason I do not want to step up to the 4120 for all the "nice features" is cost (5k), but mainly I do not want the eHydro. This means electric Hydro I guess. These are subject to tearing out unprotected wires and sensor if your in the woods with the tractor (I have been told). I often drive over mountain laurel and branches so this may be a problem. The 4105 is controlled with levers to the Hydro and not wires, I was told a non-issue. My backhoe work will be intermediate at best. I have 20 acres that I harvest firewood, make road, food plots etc. I also will be mowing a 3-4 acre field as well.

I originally wanted a gear tractor for cost and simplicity. For $700 you go from the 4005 to the 4105. This gives you a 300 pound more loader lift and a 200 more pound hitch lift, plus the Hydro. This is worth it to me. From all I read the 4105 is a simple bare bones tractor, perfect. I use it for my small farm, not as a living. It will be real "fancy" compared to my old Ford 1710 I'm sure.

The cost with the 72" heavy duty bucket, r4'S, ballast box, and the 375 backhoe is around $32,000 (plus tax). I'll take the financing and get a mower and extended warranty as well. I think that is a decent price, about 12% lower then MSRP on-line.

I am going to think about it for another day.

PLEASE, Any more input would be appreciated........

:confused2:

Sorry, I started a new thread and it got taken down so I added it here with last comment. Just checked and new thread is back up. Oh well. I'll just check both, did not do it on purpose.

I'm new.......