Used mahindra price

/ Used mahindra price #1  

Juha

Tractor
none yet
Hi, new to the forum. I've been on this site for quite awhile looking at the different brands and opinions. Its really helped out with my thoguht process as far as getting a tractor. Anyhow, I ran across a 2004 Mahindra 4110 with 380 hours on it. It is a 4wd unit with a Quick disconnect FEL. It also comes with a 509 mahindra backhoe, bushhog, front pallet forks, rototiller, york rake and a field plow. Asking price is 23,000. The tractor is in good shape. I drove it around and it seems good.
Any thoughts if the price is in the ballpark?
Thanks

/ Used mahindra price #2  
Hey, Juha, with those hours and all of the extras the tractor comes with.........I can't see it being a terrible asking price for the lot. Checking the listings over at tractorhouse.com and these models run anywhere from $12-19$k used depending upon year and hours with loader. Throw in backhoe ($4k), rototiller ($2-3k), rake ($1.5K), cutter ($1.5k), plow ($1k) and forks ($500) I'd think that's right in the ballpark and pretty convenient.

/ Used mahindra price
Thanks for replying JoeinTX. I ended up not taking it. The price was in the ball park. I think it could of been a alittle less. What I am finding is that the prices for a used tractor compared to the same model new is not that huge. Having a warrenty comes in handy. We are definatly going to get something before next summer. I'll just keep looking. Thanks for your thoughts.

/ Used mahindra price #4  
if i were you i would buy a new tractor i was looking at used also before a bought my new tractor far to many things could be doctored up on a used mach just to unload it 2 to 4k more for new then you know how it was treated and the warrenty is nice keep us posted