Buying Advice Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #101  
Interesting.....

Not to take anything away from mahindra, but it probabally has as much weight over them drive tires as that old 2wd chevy had over its two driving street treads.

Definatally a testiment to these small tractors and what they are capable of though. Not just mahindras, but all these small tractors are quite impressive.

Now only if that truck were 4wd????? I can attest to the fact that my dually in 4wd with street tires DOES have more pull than my (heavier than the max) kubota with larger tires and ags to boot in about everything other than smeary much. But even on dry ground or sod, 4wd truck would win.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #103  
You ever get a bigger forklift??? And maybe some traded in other makes to do some testing with that nice guage you have???

Plently of larger forklifts on the lot! The problem with testing other brands (besides availablity) is that it will always be seen with skepticism. Did we adjust the pressure relief, did we connect the gauge at the same spot, etc. I am leaning more towards just showing what we can do. But I'll probably be tempted again next time we get a BX in here...but that will just fire you up because you know I'll compare it to a Max22/25. BTW, we trim out our orchard mowing with a Max25 at 2400 rpm with a Vrisimo 6' flail and it runs it like it's not back there. Of course we mow often so it is normally not over 6" of cutting. Too much power? No such thing.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #104  
Plently of larger forklifts on the lot! The problem with testing other brands (besides availablity) is that it will always be seen with skepticism. Did we adjust the pressure relief, did we connect the gauge at the same spot, etc. I am leaning more towards just showing what we can do. But I'll probably be tempted again next time we get a BX in here...but that will just fire you up because you know I'll compare it to a Max22/25. BTW, we trim out our orchard mowing with a Max25 at 2400 rpm with a Vrisimo 6' flail and it runs it like it's not back there. Of course we mow often so it is normally not over 6" of cutting. Too much power? No such thing.

AS long as you show everything clearly in your videos like you did with the max. Ya know, dont go hooking to the edge of the bucket and at the very max height on a kubota, and then hooking near the heal of the bucket and down low on a mahindra:D I trust you know what I am talking about and will make it as fair as possible:thumbsup: We can all see the specs. And it is no secret that sometimes the kubota is going to win, sometimes the mahindra will win.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #105  
theses tractors don't need to be registered do they? i can get the

kubota from W Virinia with no sales tax i live in ny

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #107  
theses tractors don't need to be registered do they? i can get the

kubota from W Virinia with no sales tax i live in ny

Check your local laws, generally you still owe the tax in your state even though the neighboring state may not charge you tax. Avoiding tax is awesome, evading tax...not so awesome.