Buying Advice Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #11  
Ouch.

I got hurt, just reading that, LD1 :eek:

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #12  
Well said LD1!

Weight and lift is important, but there's more to it than sepc sheets.

I have an old L3750 that is 1300 lbs heavier and almost double the lift capacity of my L3800. But in 8 months of owning the L3800, I have not used the L3750 one time. I have all but given it to my brother. The L3800 will lift everything I needed and more. And the weight is perfect for this size tractor...

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #13  
Very good at trying to make me sound dumb. I used a third party because they would likely be unbiased. If I had used Mahindras info, it would have leaned heavier toward my argument and that really would have pissed you off. I also stated Shuttle shift so all of your information is wrong. You sound like you are retailiating to an insult. I didn't insult anyone but my facts are sound. I was comparing apples to apples just like the original post asked to. Both gear drive tractors. Thanks for replying but take it easy man, relax. Its just a tractor.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #14  
Very good at trying to make me sound dumb.

I am not the one who typed your post:laughing:

I used a third party because they would likely be unbiased.

All tractor data does is copy MFG specs. Facts are never bias, wether from a third party or from the MCG.

If I had used Mahindras info, it would have leaned heavier toward my argument and that really would have pissed you off.

How? If it is fact, I have no reason to get upset. What you posted was mis-information and that is what irks me. Especially when it is so bias.

I also stated Shuttle shift so all of your information is wrong. You sound like you are retailiating to an insult.

The op asked about HST so I have no idea why you are posting about SS:confused2: But even so, SS vs SS, the kubota is 11# lighter than the number I posted earlier, and the mahindra is 6# less. SO...the mahindra is STILL about 100# lighter. You arent looking at the 2wd option for the L3800 are you:confused2: BTW, when a customer comes in and asks you about a HST tractor, do you promptly show them a SS and tell them how much better it is than the competitions shuttle??

You sound like you are retailiating to an insult.
Not retailiating, just clearing up fact from mis-information from opinion.

I didn't insult anyone but my facts are sound.
The only facts that you posted certainly arent sound. The only facts I found was weight and loader lift, and you got them both wrong. Everything else you posted was your opinion. Unless you have done fuel consumption tests over 20-30 hours on both machines, decible tests on both machines, long-term (IE: 1000+hour) tests on reliability and maintenance costs on both machines???

I was comparing apples to apples just like the original post asked to. Both gear drive tractors. Thanks for replying but take it easy man, relax. Its just a tractor.

Based on your wrong "specs" you werent comparing apples to apples. And I wont go there with the "gear" again. And believe me I am relaxed. I just dont want the OP to make such a large financial decision based on some mis-guided facts and biased opinions. I have nothing against the mahindra. And have said before that he wont go wrong with either as they are both great tractors, But we really could do without the bias and you claiming your opinions as facts.

Now...if you came on here and said "IN MY OPINION, the 3616 will cost less in the long run and use more fuel", I may have disagreed with you, but I certainly dont think we would be having the discussion we are at the moment.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #15  
Ouch.

I got hurt, just reading that, LD1 :eek:

Sorry:( But there were clearlyt some things that needed cleared up.

As I said, mahindra makes a great tractor and I am sure the 3616 is a quite nice machine. So this is nothing at all against mahindra. Just against a mis-representation of facts is all. Which for whatever reason, seems to happen alot regarding the mahindras:banghead:

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #16  
Ok, Ok, I didn't get the HST part until after I finished my post. Sorry. You are 100% correct on HST vs HST. Sounds like both tractors are pretty comparable. I guess the only fact that I didn't get wrong was the warranty. It could be my opinion, I don't even know after being beaten up so bad about my first post, I'm still a little dazed. What would the Kubota cost with a comparable warranty?

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #17  
MahindraDon said:
Ok, Ok, I didn't get the HST part until after I finished my post. Sorry. You are 100% correct on HST vs HST. Sounds like both tractors are pretty comparable. I guess the only fact that I didn't get wrong was the warranty. It could be my opinion, I don't even know after being beaten up so bad about my first post, I'm still a little dazed. What would the Kubota cost with a comparable warranty?

Nice recovery :)

Come on LD1... We're all good, now, right???

Most important fact still left unsaid... Mahindra tractors are wicked cool!!!

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #18  
Not to bring up a argument but have you checked kioti stats ? Alot of tractor for the money.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #19  

I dont know about the warranty part either. Maybe it is extra on the kubota??? I dont know. But his dealer certainly should be able to answer that. And as to the deductibe, that I dont know either. But in the 6 years I have had my L3400, only one warranty issue arised, and that was a broken tach cable. And I was out $0 out of pocket. If indeed there is a deductible, that is a crock. Perhaps you are thinking of the ktac insurance???

Come on LD1... We're all good, now, right???

I didnt think we were ever bad:confused3: As I said, I have nothing against mahindra. They are a good machine no doubt.

Most important fact still left unsaid... ALL tractors are wicked cool!!!

There, I fixed it for you

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #20  
Not to bring up a argument but have you checked kioti stats ? Alot of tractor for the money.

Yep, they are a good tractor too and a good value. As is CNH and deere amung others.

I did not bring anything else into the mix because it sounds like the OP wants one of these two based on the dealers he has local and it sounds like both are good dealers. And that goes a long way toward choosing a brand.