Buying Advice Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #21  
Hey if we are going to talk Kioti, then there are lots of choices, I didn't bring it up either because he said he had narrowed it down to the Kubota, and the Mahindra.. Heck if we want to compare Kioti CK35 more features for less money than either, or If you could find an old last years model of DK35seHST like I did for $19300 well, it is head and shoulders above either in features and weight (well over 1000 lbs.) BUT, he said Kubota or Mahinda. So I didn't mention Kioti. Heck if you are still looking around, I would look at a lot of different brands.

James K0UA

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #22  
Well I brought it up , if I was shopping I wouldn't mind someone giving me a choice I never though relevant.what I boils down to is value for dollar invested,there are a lot of brandsjust some are more competitive priced than others. I am very very happy with my kioti.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #23  
Well I brought it up , if I was shopping I wouldn't mind someone giving me a choice I never though relevant.what I boils down to is value for dollar invested,there are a lot of brandsjust some are more competitive priced than others. I am very very happy with my kioti.

Me too. it is a lot of tractor for the money and just a joy to operate. I hope all the electrically operated things never go wrong, and I used to think I would not want that level of luxury in a tractor, but tell you what, I am enjoying the heck out of it.

James K0UA

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #24  
Kinda like marrying a smart, wild , greatlookig woman. And she can cook haha.

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #25  
Kinda like marrying a smart, wild , greatlookig woman. And she can cook haha.

Yep, kind of a bonus when you take 'em home and find out they can fix a decent meal:)

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #26  
Was that $18,600 quote for the L3800 after the $1k rebate for cash purchase?

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616
Yes. All rebates included and cash price. Kioti is not available locally. Nearest dealer is 100 mi away

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #28  
Yes. All rebates included and cash price. Kioti is not available locally. Nearest dealer is 100 mi away

Welcome back and sorry we got a little sidetracked:laughing: Happens alot here :banghead: but it comes with the territory:confused3:

Have you sat on and drove BOTH machines around the dealer lot yet?? And if not, you NEED to do that before you decide. And as I said, test the 3PH on the L3800.

MahindraDon: If you are still following this thread, I hope there are no hard feelings and my apologizes for comming down on you so hard. That was NOT my intent. But I do have a serious question that maybe you can answer as I cant find the spec anywhere. Specifically, I would like to know the following about the 3616 loader:
1. Lift cylinder bore diameter
2. Lift cylinder stroke length
3. Operating pressure for the system

Thanks

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616
Ok. I stand corrected. I guess there is a Kioti dealer within 40 miles. So what series/model of that brand is in that price range?

/ Kubota L3800 vs Mahindra 3616 #30  
Have narrowed my endless quest to get this right to these two models. They both have the same price. $18,600 with FEL. Loaded tires. Give me your best argument for one vs the other. Both local dealers. Both helpful and informative. What say you?

I was exactly where you are now, last month, I wanted the Mahindra,until I drove it and it seemed my right leg was cramped back a little on the hydro pedal just playing around in the lot. That and length of time dealer had been in business. I am not knocking the dealer, great guy, helpfull and easy to deal with. I went with the Kubota. He should maybe be able to do a little better on the price for you, although I dont know all the details so I guess I shouldnt stick my nose in your business. Either way you will probably not quit smiling for a while!