Thinking about buying a high hr Kabota

/ Thinking about buying a high hr Kabota #11  
One thing I would ask is if it was a commercial unit. Assuming it's an '01 (first year of the BX1800) then they averaged around 264 hours per year. That is a very high amount for the average homeowner, especially if it doesn't have a FEL. Being commercially used will be sort of a tradeoff; usually not owner operated, but usually serviced on time and professionally. Assuming it's in good condition, I'd say it's a good buy for the price.

Good luck!

/ Thinking about buying a high hr Kabota
kabota.jpg Picked up the old girl today boys, thanks for the help! I am sure I will be around again before long looking for more advice...........

/ Thinking about buying a high hr Kabota #13  
Nice. If it didn't come with the owner's manual try to get one. Keep up on the routine maintenance and I bet it'll last a very long time.

/ Thinking about buying a high hr Kabota
Nice. If it didn't come with the owner's manual try to get one. Keep up on the routine maintenance and I bet it'll last a very long time.
Yes the last owner had the owners manual so I hope to get many yrs service form this machine, the snow blower is in good shape and he had the manual for that too, the 3 ph blade looks like it was hardly used! The only damage I have found is the deck needs a small weld, apart fro that she is in good shape.