KUBOTA BX2360 FRONT SNOW BLADE

/ KUBOTA BX2360 FRONT SNOW BLADE #1  

FLAMESTRIKE

Tractor
Kubota BX2360, Scotts S2554, Cub Cadet 1711
New here.... Will a B2775 72" Blade (Made for the B Series Kubota) fit on my BX2360? I hope to upgrade to a B Series in a few years and would rather spend the money on a B2775 which I can use later as well. It looks like the BX2763 60" Blade is made for my current tractor. Used, they seem to be around the same price. Thanx.

/ KUBOTA BX2360 FRONT SNOW BLADE #2  
FLAMESTRIKE said:
New here.... Will a B2775 72" Blade (Made for the B Series Kubota) fit on my BX2360? I hope to upgrade to a B Series in a few years and would rather spend the money on a B2775 which I can use later as well. It looks like the BX2763 60" Blade is made for my current tractor. Used, they seem to be around the same price. Thanx.

I'd guess not because of the ground clearence difference between the 2 setups, but I don't know for sure. I'll also bet that there aren't too many forum members that would have the front blade for their B and then downgrade tractor size to a smaller BX series, so that may be why there have been no answers yet. You could try going to the Kubota parts web site and looking up part numbers for both tractor blade mounting parts to see what they have in common. There is a lot of experience on this forum, be patient and someone will probably be able to answer your question.