Thanks guys.

/ Thanks guys.
Bushhog 326 huh? I can see your serious about your bushhogging. I think that is a PERFECT combo. The saplings in your area are shivering tonight! Congrats

The kids want trails. I'm gonna give em trails.:thumbsup:

/ Thanks guys. #12  
Many of us can give thanks to the honest opinions offered at this site. Although there are different opinions, most are heartfelt. And some of the members have particular skills/experience that far exceeds what many of us will ever have, yet they too offer their input. I'll second that ...."Thanks guys".

/ Thanks guys.
Just noted that you are in College Park....I lived in CP for a year, next to Woodward Acad.

When? I live across the street from Barret Park, but we're moving to a farm in Cherokee County at the end of the month.

/ Thanks guys.
So I took delivery on the 7040 last Thursday, but I've been so busy unpacking and getting situated the tractor was an afterthought. Yesterday I decided I would take the thing out for a spin and get acclimated to driving a tractor. After 15 minutes of driving around and #$@&ing with the FEL I decided to start cutting some of the pasture. I picked what appeared to be a relatively flat part of pasture and started cutting. I made about 9 or 10 passes and was feeling pretty **** good. This pasture hasn't been cut for at least a year, possibly longer so I'm not real familiar with what the ground is doing. Apparently the last real farmers on the land, terraced it in the 50's. On that 11th pass that tractor leaned left and I **** near **** my pants. Maybe I'm a chicken, but I got that thing back to level ground and took a breather. Lesson 1 learned. Know what your cutting. All future cutting will be preceded by reconnaissance on the 4 wheeler first. At least until I know the lay of the land. I'm guessing that little steep section of terrace had me at about 20-25 degrees. How close was I really to laying that thing on it's side?