Decisions decisions decisions

/ Decisions decisions decisions
I took an 8 foot long 2x4 and a 36 inch level. I put one end on the grade and measured the other end to the ground. My first levee measurement was 2.4 feet. Which is .3 rise per foot and the calculator said this was a 30 % slope. On another levee, the 2x4 measured 2 foot. This is .25 rise per foot and a 25% slope.
The highway department mows a rural 4 lane highway in my area. The 2x4 measurement was 2.75 foot. The rise per foot is .343 and the slope is 37%
I know the AHD mows different angles or slopes, and they do not mow from top to bottom. My pond levees are pretty consistent in slope.
Someone can check my figures.

I feel I cam mow this with any of the tractors I am looking at? Case makes a Farmall 75C Straddle that has a low center of gravity, but I feel this may be out of my price range.

Mike

/ Decisions decisions decisions #22  
What I get into mowing the slopes around my places is if im not using the 15ft batwing,the 8ft or borrowed 10ft ft pull-type is keeping them behind me and them not sliding down. I would recommend turning your rims/tires were they are at the widest stance but I have mine just 6in.wider than factory and im thinking about turning my back ones atleast to the fullest width,so my seat doesnt get so messed up.