Tractor Sizing LS 3303 tractor

/ LS 3303 tractor #1  

Rookie12

Tractor
none
I am thinking about buying an LS 3033 compact tractor with a front loader and 5ft. bush hog to clear and maintain approx 9 acers of land. will this tractor be large enough to push over trees 6-8in in diamenter?.

/ LS 3303 tractor #2  
Possibly but depends on the type of trees and the root system. I had my B26 TLB (26 HP on motor)out pushing over some sweetgum and 4" was about as large as it would bend over and the root ball didnt come out like normal in wet conditions. With our 5 month drought, the ground is like concrete. I did get them out with the backhoe. I sure wish I had invested in BH years ago. You dont need a really big tractor with the backhoe to do a lot of work. I just finished a job for myBIL digging a trench and laying in about 80 feet of water pipe for a new hose bib. Would have had to hire it out or done without if I didnt have the TLB. If you are clearing trees and have on going activities that can make use of it you should consider a BH with the tractor.

/ LS 3303 tractor #3  
I am thinking about buying an LS 3033 compact tractor with a front loader and 5ft. bush hog to clear and maintain approx 9 acers of land. will this tractor be large enough to push over trees 6-8in in diamenter?.

Personally I highly doubt it, a tractor is NOT a bulldozer