Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves

/ Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves
   / Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves #12  
That's a nice set up! Is that a homebrew setup? I'd like to add another set of remotes on my Workmaster...

Home brew. You can do it. I'm just a dumb old 'lectrician so If I can do it anybody can! :thumbsup:

/ Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves #13  
TripleR,

Do you have hose covers on the hoses to your tilt cylinder? The hoses look like you have some pretty tight bends. Especially the top hose. Or is it just the angle on the picture?

All have covers, here are a couple of different angles. They are OEM and from what I have seen are like all the other Kubota TnT though I haven't seen many.

I covered the open connecters and snapped all the covers together after the photo.

/ Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves #14  
TripleR, if you want to hold up your top link when not in use, try taking your OEM top link retainer, twist the hook 90* so that the hook is vertical. You should be able to then hook onto one of the hydraulic ports of your top link. That way you will have the link held up when not in use. ;)

/ Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves #15  
TripleR, if you want to hold up your top link when not in use, try taking your OEM top link retainer, twist the hook 90* so that the hook is vertical. You should be able to then hook onto one of the hydraulic ports of your top link. That way you will have the link held up when not in use. ;)

Thanks, I was wondering what to do with that. I usually have a cutter or box blade on, but that will be handy for those rare times I don't.:)

/ Just trying to get terminology straight here: Remote valves #16  
All have covers, here are a couple of different angles. They are OEM and from what I have seen are like all the other Kubota TnT though I haven't seen many.

I covered the open connecters and snapped all the covers together after the photo.

It was the wrinkles in the hose covers and the angle of the first picture.