First tractor is on it's way

/ First tractor is on it's way #1  

tkappeler

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T293
After digesting responses to my newbie questions, pouring over specs and interrogating dealers, I finally decided on the TYM T293. It will be delivered Monday! A set of pallet forks is coming along for the ride. It's all very exciting, especially since I know own the property as of today. I plan on starting a separate thread on the demolition/rebuilding of the new home.

/ First tractor is on it's way #2  
Congratulations. I remember the apprehension that I had when I first ordered my Tractor, picked it up, and bought it home. Here's wishing you many enjoyable and productive hours of Seat time. :thumbsup:

/ First tractor is on it's way #3  
Hey Tom,
Congratulations on your new tractor, sounds like she will have a heap of work to get done on your new property.

Al

/ First tractor is on it's way #4  
Boy this is going to be one long weekend for you the waiting is tough. Good luck with your new tractor, remember pictures when she is home with you.:thumbsup:

/ First tractor is on it's way #5  
Congrats on your tractor.

/ First tractor is on it's way #7  
Congrats on your purchase. Happy tractoring.

/ First tractor is on it's way #8  
Congratulations on your new tractor, to paraphrase TEXASJOHN, nothing like having the tools you need and needing the tools you have. Can't beat a new or new to you tractor and a piece of land on which to use it.:thumbsup::)

/ First tractor is on it's way #9  
After digesting responses to my newbie questions, pouring over specs and interrogating dealers, I finally decided on the TYM T293. It will be delivered Monday! A set of pallet forks is coming along for the ride. It's all very exciting, especially since I know own the property as of today. I plan on starting a separate thread on the demolition/rebuilding of the new home.

Congratulations on getting the property paid off that is a very good feeling.

Also congrats on the new tractor you will find lots of use for it I am sure.

/ First tractor is on it's way #10  
congrats on your new tractor.