Buying Advice Kubota BX2260

/ Kubota BX2260 #1  

chuck43

Hi All,
A buddy of mine just gave me a price of what he will sell me his 2003 Kubota BX2260 for.

2003 BX2260....Not exactly sure on the 60 part..I believe its a 54 in cut?
300 hours
Canopy cover
Turf tires
Never used set of rear Ag tires on rims
Snow chains for tires
FEL with teeth attachments
Cyclone Z-10 bagger Vacume (50 hours on it)
Serviced by factory every 2 years.
Always garaged

$8500 to me.....

I have a L4400 with backhoe already but I don't think I can pass this up..I would use it to replace my Gravely ZTR for starters and having a second FEL would just be to nice..One for me and one for the wife.

Good Price?? I have not really looked at prices in a few years. I know the Cyclone bagger goes for around $2000 and he all the attachments for it.

Thanks Every one,

Chuck

Last edited:
   / Kubota BX2260 #2  
was a very old 25 hp Kubota near me for sale for $8500 with no attachments. yours sounds like a reasonable deal to me

/ Kubota BX2260
It does sound like a great price.... He is moving to a smaller place ( 3/4 acre) and just does not need it anymore. Do I really need it????...Do I want it? YES..I like deals.

CompactTractorFan...How do you like the Cyclone? The one he has is only one season old and is one of the reasons I might buy the whole package for the 8500 plus my L4400 is sometimes to big to get around certain place on my land. I keep most of it wooded.

/ Kubota BX2260 #5  
\
CompactTractorFan...How do you like the Cyclone?

I have mixed feelings. It works great when picking up leaves with the vacuum hose, but when using it with the mower deck, it does not work that well. As soon as grass enters the collection bag, it sticks to the top screen resulting in the screen blowing off and making a big mess. There are various solutions to this posted on the internet, but I have not tried any yet. FWIW