Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #1  

pairodocs

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360
I read somewhere that the Kioti DK35 was the same tractor as the Cub Cadet 7360SS only orange. Can anyone shed some light on this? I am looking for a canopy and soft cab for the Cub Cadet and so far have been unable to locate anything worth buying. I have been able to find a lot of stuff to fit the Kioti, so if they are the same tractor then in theory, what fits one should fit the other. I hope!!!

Thanks for your input

Chuck

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #2  
They are not the same.
The DK 35 was the same as the Cub Cadet 8354.
I believe the 7360 was made by Mitsubishi.

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #3  
They are not the same.
The DK 35 was the same as the Cub Cadet 8354.
I believe the 7360 was made by Mitsubishi.

Is the DK35 made by kioti then?

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #5  

I looked on tractor data after I saw that and it said Daedong. I thought all cub cadets where Mahindra, I learned something new.

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #6  
I looked on tractor data after I saw that and it said Daedong. I thought all cub cadets where Mahindra, I learned something new.

Well Daedong, it the corporate name in Korea,, Kioti is just how these tractors are sold in North America. In other regions, say Australia for instance they are sold as Daedong's.. Daedong also makes Bobcat's cuts, and Landini, and McCormick.

James K0UA

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #7  
k0ua said:
Well Daedong, it the corporate name in Korea,, Kioti is just how these tractors are sold in North America. In other regions, say Australia for instance they are sold as Daedong's.. Daedong also makes Bobcat's cuts, and Landini, and McCormick.

James K0UA

I knew they were sold under those 4 names. I just did not know that they sold a tractor under Cub Cadet.

/ Cub CAdet 7360SS VS Kioti DK35 #8  
I knew they were sold under those 4 names. I just did not know that they sold a tractor under Cub Cadet.
Daedong/Kioti only made a few models for Cub Cadet for a year or 2 a while back.
The 8354, 8404 and 8454.