2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #191  
Nice tractor, now when are we bringing it home?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #192  
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #193  
Are you on the hunt for implements yet?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #194  
Nice ride!

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value?
Thanks guys! Can't wait to use her. Will need to sign contract on Friday. Will be delivered during the week to follow. I'm normally a patient guy, but jeez! And I want to thank everyone who gave advice, and "learned" me right before I made the choice.

Yup, thought about a disc harrow to break up the hard soil and an angle blade for the 3PH to level the dirt roads. Certainly will start with some bolt-on shanks and a quick spade.
Tractor Forks, Bucket Forks, Loader Forks

Any other must-haves?

Ah interesting note... I was talking with the rep today who had just returned from latest NH training course. I asked about the engine on the Boomer 30 and said I couldn't remember if it's a Deadong or Shibaura. "Wrong", he replied. They're now being made by Mitsubishi. "Really, I thought they switched", I replied. "They're Mitsubishi now", he said, and noted the engine bears the stamp. Can anyone confirm this?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #196  
My LS has the mitsubishi motor. Someone said LS could build them for mitsubishi and that could make a difference, but mine shows made by mitsubishi.

Congrats on the tractor - is that your actual tractor in the pic?

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #197  
Ah interesting note... I was talking with the rep today who had just returned from latest NH training course. I asked about the engine on the Boomer 30 and said I couldn't remember if it's a Deadong or Shibaura. "Wrong", he replied. They're now being made by Mitsubishi. "Really, I thought they switched", I replied. "They're Mitsubishi now", he said, and noted the engine bears the stamp. Can anyone confirm this?

Yeah, it was in my post - number 150 on page 15. Glad you finally got your tractor! Good luck with it!

All the new NH (LS based) compact tractors' engines are natural-aspirated. The Boomer 30 is using a Mitsubishi S4L engine while the Boomer 35 is using a Mitsubishi S4L2 engine. The S4L2 has greater displacement than the S4L. The NH specs are screwed up on their website as the website states that the Boomer 35 is ~28" longer than the Boomer 30, yet the the NH paper brochure states they are the same length at 119". The same goes for the weight were the website states they are both 2913lbs, yet the paper brochure states the Boomer 30 is 3121lbs and the Boomer 35 is 3200lbs. I wish NH's marketing group would get their tractor specs consistent.

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value?
My LS has the mitsubishi motor. Someone said LS could build them for mitsubishi and that could make a difference, but mine shows made by mitsubishi.

Congrats on the tractor - is that your actual tractor in the pic?

Very confusing.. So I'm guessing, Mitsu is a Japanese company, but LS makes the engine for them, which then gets the Mitsu stamp? LS is a South Korean company? Do they make the engine there or in China? I liked the LS tractors, but 70 miles away was too far. Also noted the LS combos were different than those offered by NH. A little more than just re-badging seems. Also the LS equivalent to the 30 seems to be a 33.

Tractor in photo is the one I tried. Mine is in one of 8 crates that were just delivered. It will be assembled this week while I pace around like an expectant father..

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #199  
I'd order two remotes. I am a bit surprised at the $750 per remote though. Kioti dealers charge about half that and you can put them in yourself with a kit.

Two is a reasonable number of remotes. One will be permanently attached to the hydraulic topping lift you will soon purchase. One extra either for a tilt cylinder or backhoe or log splitter or grapple etc etc. Don't shell out big bucks for a tractor and then handicap yourself with inadequate hydraulics.

/ 2012 NH Boomer 30 HST or Kioti CK30 HST? Value? #200  
Very confusing.. So I'm guessing, Mitsu is a Japanese company, but LS makes the engine for them, which then gets the Mitsu stamp? LS is a South Korean company? Do they make the engine there or in China? I liked the LS tractors, but 70 miles away was too far. Also noted the LS combos were different than those offered by NH. A little more than just re-badging seems. Also the LS equivalent to the 30 seems to be a 33.

Tractor in photo is the one I tried. Mine is in one of 8 crates that were just delivered. It will be assembled this week while I pace around like an expectant father..

In 1977 Korea Heavy Industries & Constructions Co. (KHIC) started the tractor business with FIAT technology (currently CNH today). Then in 1983 Gold Star bought KHIC. In 1984 Gold Star became Lucky Gold (LG) Group and started an alliance with Mitsubishi (Japanese) Heavy Industries who made the engines for the LG tractors. In 2008, LS Mtron spun from LG who builds your Boomer 30 now. So this means Mitsubishi makes the engine for your tractor and LS makes the rest of your Boomer 30. Your Boomer 30 is mostly based on the LS R3039 tractor with the smaller S4L Mitsubishi engine in it. The Shibaura tractor legacy with Ford and New Holland is whole another story.