Comparison What to buy

/ What to buy #1  

Taco

Tractor
Kubota gr2100
I'm looking for a 4WD tractor w/a FEL, 3pt hitch w/PTO. I'm trying to decide whether to get a scut or cut. As far as the scut, I'm looking at the Massey Ferguson GC2400 or 2600. As far as cut, I'm looking at Massey Ferguson 1529, 1532 or the 1635, kubota B2620/2920/3200 or L3200/3800. Also open to JD, Kioti or Bobcat. I don't want a mmm. Any help would be much appreciated.

/ What to buy #2  
SCUT vs CUT? Depends on the jobs you want to do with your tractor, you know, horsepower, FEL lift capacity/lift height, implements you want to use, etc, etc. Can't be much help to you unless you divulge more info on your needs.

/ What to buy #3  
If your not looking to mow a lawn go as big as you can. I went with the JD 1026R it works great for mowing my lawn and running a snowblower and tiller. It's maxed out with a 4' bush hog, but it gets the job done.

/ What to buy
Hi. Thanks for responding back. I want to be able to use a FEL, box scraper, rototiller, Harley rake, brush hog, to clear & level some land. I would like to start a small tree farm & do some vegetable gardening. I don't want to buy something & later regret not getting a larger tractor. Any recommendations with size & brand of tractor would be much appreciated.

/ What to buy #5  
Hard to help you as still didn't say much about acreage to work, but I will take a stab at it and throw out that a B series Kubota or Deere 3320 is large enough to do some good with ground engagement on a small acreage. If you are talking a couple of acres you can probably get by with a scut as long as ground clearance isn't an issue.

I use my 4520 building up small landscapes some are less than an acre to save time so it depends on what your needs are.
Give us a little more information to work with otherwise we are guessing.

/ What to buy #6  
I second on the 3320. I've been very happy with mine so far. I've got 20 acres and it's done everything I wanted, plus more.

image-408153647.jpg

image-3055746687.jpg

/ What to buy #7  
What all are you looking to do with the tractor?

/ What to buy
Looking to do some ground engagement work, landscaping, tilling & other odds & ends work with it. Have 8 acres to use it on, some clear, some brush & some wooded. Looking at Kubota B2620, B2920 or B3200 & Massey Ferguson 1529 or 1532. Don't want to buy to small & later wish I bought a larger tractor.

/ What to buy #10  
I would look at a Kubota L series or a Grand L.