Buying Advice FIrst time buyer

/ FIrst time buyer #1  

Amarok

Tractor
John Deere
I have a 100acre property in SE Queensland to run cattle and wanting to buy a tractor with 4in1 bucket and sufficient power for slashing, post hole digging and potentially some cropping. Seeking advice on engine and PTO size (ie thinking 75-90) and whether to go new or second hand. Can get good deals on new JD5075 and New Holland TT75 at the moment with high aussie dollar and low finance rates. Alternative is larger second hand tractor. Any advice welcomed. Thanks.

/ FIrst time buyer #2  
Hiya

I have a 100 ac property in NSW. Needed a tractor (with cabin) for slashing and moving stuff around like heavy fence posts. Just got a Kioti RX6010C. It's 60 HP and that size is fine slashing with a 6 foot slasher and is economical on fuel. It's a cat II TPL. I'd look at whatever your close dealers have available, especially dealers that have been around a while and provide good service. Look at 2nd hand if your familiar working with diesel engines and largish mechanical stuff and know how to checkout a potential machine and not get a lemon.

Mike

/ FIrst time buyer #3  
:welcome:Good luck with your hunt for a new/used tractor.:thumbsup: