2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe?

/ 2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe? #1  

DirtMerchant

Tractor
2012 L4240C
I stopped at the local Kubota dealer today and they have a new 2012 L3940 with a cab, 724 Loader with the heavy 72" bucket for $34k, I inquired about getting a backhoe with it and the dealer told me that no backhoe is available for that tractor with a cab? Is this true?

Is $34k a good price?

/ 2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe? #2  
Don't know about price, but I know you can get a backhoe. Just use Kubota's 'build your own' and you can add a backhoe. The dealer may have said that because he doesn't recommend a cab with the backhoe, which would make complete sense.

/ 2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe?
Don't know about price, but I know you can get a backhoe. Just use Kubota's 'build your own' and you can add a backhoe. The dealer may have said that because he doesn't recommend a cab with the backhoe, which would make complete sense.

Working on that now....

Well, used the Kubota build your tractor and yes it does let you select a 9ft backhoe....dealer apparently doesn't know what he is talking about and let a potential customer walk out.

/ 2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe? #4  
That price sounds high to me. Build your tractor on Kubota's site. You can buy tractors all day long for 10-12% off of that price. If you look around you can find them for 15% or better. You can get the Grand L's with a Cab and back hoe.

That price sounds high to me. Build your tractor on Kubota's site. You can buy tractors all day long for 10-12% off of that price. If you look around you can find them for 15% or better. You can get the Grand L's with a Cab and back hoe.

I priced it out on the build a tractor and it comes out to roughly $48k, the dealer has it for $43k if I purchased a BH92 backhoe with it, seems like the dealer could do a bit better, but they are not really interested in selling for some reason. Going to stop by another dealer today.

/ 2012 L3940 Cab price & backhoe? #6  
JMHO, but you might consider the Laurin cabs for a conopy model, this encloses the hoe seat and platform which is very workable. I have had my 110tlb with Laurin cab now for over seven years and feel I made a good choice. Pictured is an M59 and an L45 they also make one for the 39 and 26 series. These are good cabs with hvac and lots of room.

JMHO, but you might consider the Laurin cabs for a conopy model, this encloses the hoe seat and platform which is very workable. I have had my 110tlb with Laurin cab now for over seven years and feel I made a good choice. Pictured is an M59 and an L45 they also make one for the 39 and 26 series. These are good cabs with hvac and lots of room.

Sweet cab!
I have pretty much decided on a L4240 with cab & backhoe, the dealer gave me a price with toys 14% below the builder price, I'll be posting when I pull the trigger.