Advice for mowing 5 acres & lawn. SCT or X7X8 Series

/ Advice for mowing 5 acres & lawn. SCT or X7X8 Series
So the installer was going to dig it up Wednesday for the factory rep to inspect this coming Monday. Same time landscapers plumber was supposed to replace what they hit with tiller. So I got them all in touch. Landscaper said he was going to turn it into insurance anyway and his guy couldn't guarantee he would be done this week. So he told my installer just to do it all. So the ripped the whole east side out and put in new Wednesday. Had it all done in less than 3 hours.

/ Advice for mowing 5 acres & lawn. SCT or X7X8 Series #32  
Hopefully you are off the hook then.

Are you ready for us to spend your money?:laughing:

Hopefully you are off the hook then.

Are you ready for us to spend your money?:laughing:

OF course what is in the mail today? Bill from the plumber for replacing the leach field...just drives me crazy. Hopefully I can get it cleared up Monday. I feel like a jerk to bring it up but if he wouldn't have authorized it I would have wait and done it under warranty. You probably know... It was $1660. They ripped up installed and covered 100 ft of leach field. Is that cheap? Maybe that is my part or something? Still I wasn't expecting to pay anything at this point.

/ Advice for mowing 5 acres & lawn. SCT or X7X8 Series #34  
Sorry, your right. I must have looked at kg when I looked at the x748 last night. Actually, the x748 is 28lbs heavier according to the books I have. You know I thought they would be pretty close in weight. Now that I see that the x748 is actually a little more it leads me to believe they have to be on similar frames and similar build quality. I wonder if they use the same engine? Thanks for pointing that out..

I think there may be an error in your books. The x748's weight acording to JD web site is 1224 lb including the 62 inch mower deck. The 1026r has a shipping weight of 1444 lbs. The 2305 is 1450 lbs.

What ever one you decide on, they are all high quality machines that will do just about anything you ask of them. I just mowed with a 7-iron for the first time last week. I was impressed!!

I think there may be an error in your books. The x748's weight acording to JD web site is 1224 lb including the 62 inch mower deck. The 1026r has a shipping weight of 1444 lbs. The 2305 is 1450 lbs.

What ever one you decide on, they are all high quality machines that will do just about anything you ask of them. I just mowed with a 7-iron for the first time last week. I was impressed!!

Thanks. Someone else pointed that out so I went back and looked again. I was looking at kg on the x748.

/ Advice for mowing 5 acres & lawn. SCT or X7X8 Series #36  
OF course what is in the mail today? Bill from the plumber for replacing the leach field...just drives me crazy. Hopefully I can get it cleared up Monday. I feel like a jerk to bring it up but if he wouldn't have authorized it I would have wait and done it under warranty. You probably know... It was $1660. They ripped up installed and covered 100 ft of leach field. Is that cheap? Maybe that is my part or something? Still I wasn't expecting to pay anything at this point.

That is for the total repair job, not your "part". Hopefully the landscaper will step up and pay this bill. It is unfortunate for everyone except the installer, for him it was just extra business.