Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti 1914 TLB kl1210 loader and a smc 65a backhoe (same as rhino)

Default Re: Getting my new tractor tomorrow!!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue">IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT U KEEP THE GRIN OFF YOUR FACE </font> so that people think u are working not playing [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )</font>

Well, I can have a grin for a little while. the pic is of me on it about 5 min after delivery and just before the clouds opened up. This is bumming me out that I've had my toy for a day and can't play with it. (NO WISE COMMENTS) because the yard is too soft right now. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Happy to have it just the same. I'll post more pics when I put it to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member
    Tractor

Oh, about the backhoe. It is identicle to the 1440 in every way. They hadn't delivered the last one they had yet and mine was parked right next to it when I got to the dealer. So if your dealer says he can't get a backhoe for your 1914, tell him to get one of these.

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Nice looking set up. Your loader bucket look larger and heavier duty than most buckets for that size of tractor. Do you know what the capacity it is?

Silver Member
    Tractor

Thanks. It's a 54" wide bucket. In the manual, they use the 48 for specs. It's listed as a 9cu/ft so this is a bit larger. The loader will pick up 850lbs with a breakout force of 1620lbs. Should do about everything I'll need to do. I emailed kioti about the capacity. I'll post it when I get it.

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Thanks Tom. Like I said, It's nice looking, I like the way several things on the Kiotis are designed. Does anyone know who makes the loader for them?

Tractor
    Caterpillar 277

Looking good Tom,,,,, the tractor, not you [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nice setup.

RedDog <font color="orange"> Kioti DK65 </font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12